Biden will "smoke" Ryan in the Thursday night debate

Biden will do much better than obama. Biden is actually taking time to prepare. obama took none. Automatically he's going to do better.

The danger is that Ryan will be too wonkish and get all tangled up in facts and figures while Biden says "Come here and sit on grandpa's knee". Ryan knows this and is already taking it into consideration. Biden is going to have to answer for his statements that the obama administration has buried the middle class for four years and obama wants to raise taxes by a trillion dollars.

Never underestimate Joe Biden. He's no dummy...

Ryan needs to have Biden explain how the Obama Administration buried the middle class these past 4 years and why its still a depression for millions of Americans

Biden is no dummy, he knows how much Barry fucked us up

If the moderator gives Joe enough time, he's certain to hang himself without Ryan saying a word. Joe is a foolish old moonbat. Obama should have gotten rid of him. But Obama is also a fool. A terrible debater and most of all, a disaster of a president.

Good riddance, Barack and Joe.

Smoking is not allowed on Center College campus.

I kinda like Biden, however he has a problem keeping his foot out of his mouth.

Ryan on the other hand is a smooth con man type.
Also a career politician.
Don't think he ever worked at any other job.

Yeah <stifling laughter> one thing old Joe has going for him is he isn't a career politician.

And, no fair if he shows up wearing an oversized pair of clown shoes in an attempt to keep from putting his foot in his big mouth, again.

(Biden debate prep...Okay, now, Senator, how many letters in the word jobs, as in j-o-b-s?)

Ryan better have a first aid kit with him.

Naw.. he'll need one of these... for Biden...

CRPlus.jpg

While I don't like Ryan I find it odd that you give a history on him but not Biden...

The OP is delusional. If I'm not mistaken the link king also said Obama won the first debate... Too funny!

Ya know that USMB BOARD programming capacity to make some threads "stickies?"

Well, if the Board programming has the capacity for it, THIS thread by Chief Shitting Bull ought to be forever LINKED with and connected to the similar thread displaying his incredible stupidity: Obama Won!

:lmao:

Since Chief Shitting Bull is merely intentionally dishonest, I discount him when I note that the EXPECTATIONS for VP Biden's debate "performance" are so low that if the idiot manages not to step on his own tongue (for a refreshing change of pace) it will SEEM to be a stellar performance.

VP Biden cannot possibly perform worse than he is feared likely to perform. In that limited sense, he almost can't lose.

But he is such a moron, he might find a way.

:D

Ya know that USMB BOARD programming capacity to make some threads "stickies?"

Well, if the Board programming has the capacity for it, THIS thread by Chief Shitting Bull ought to be forever LINKED with and connected to the similar thread displaying his incredible stupidity: Obama Won!

:lmao:

Biden could collapse from a heart attack on the debate floor, and Shitting Bull would post a thread stating how he won the debate by lulling Ryan into a false sense of security.

I love reading in this thread all the claims that Ryan will be lying. Obama and Biden have been lying for the last 3 1/2 years yet they fail to mention it in their rants against Romney and Ryan.

Biden has taken six days to prepare. He will undoubtably perform better than obama who didn't prepare at all. As far as winning the debate, he probably won't win because he doesn't know the material nearly as well as Ryan does, but Biden's loss won't be as horrendous. What the left did to Jim Lehrer won't be lost on this moderator, who is going in knowing that the left will destroy her if Ryan pulls out too far ahead.

Yeah, I expect this to be a pretty lopsided win for Ryan myself. There's going to be an enormous amount of pressure on Obama in the final two debates.

"there's no possibility to restore 8 million jobs lost in the Great Recession." -- Biden

Biden has taken six days to prepare. He will undoubtably perform better than obama who didn't prepare at all. As far as winning the debate, he probably won't win because he doesn't know the material nearly as well as Ryan does, but Biden's loss won't be as horrendous. What the left did to Jim Lehrer won't be lost on this moderator, who is going in knowing that the left will destroy her if Ryan pulls out too far ahead.

biden needs 6 days of preparation just to remember his own name.

Forum List

Back