Biden will sign the "Inflation Reduction Act" today

Sadly, no.

We can't find another Viking to lead the government takeover.

The Viking almost did it!!!!!!!
d12bbcb8f33706a6c9b523698ba7aac8-M.jpg

Time for another insurrection?
QUESTION: Time for another insurrection?

RESPONSE: Ask

Texan who prosecutors say “lit the match” of Jan. 6 riot sentenced to more than 7 years in prison​

Guy Reffitt, a 49-year-old Wylie resident, never entered the Capitol but helped ignite the crowd “into an unstoppable force,” a prosecutor at his trial said. His sentence is the longest given out so far from the Jan. 6 riot.

And just think if Republicans hadn't run around for two months screaming about stolen election conspiracy theories and concentrated on those two run off Senate races in Georgia you may have kept at least one or both of them and this would have never passed.

Stupid is as stupid does, Forrest.
How would one counter all the busloads of people they bused in to illegally vote there? 20-30 people per non-existent residence and all that.

I wonder which one of Obama's buddies will be getting all that "Aviation biofuel subsidy" money and then ghosting into the wind.
Just like last time Obama was president.
Really? Please post the evidence that President Obama's buddies were getting the money of the "Aviation Biofuel subsidy".

I'm confused, you claim the money was "ghosting in the wind"; yet you don't know who the buddies are, nor how much money these "buddies" you claim received?

Herein are some questions:
  • Who,
  • when,
  • where,
  • how much money and where the money exchanged hands.
Your credibility is required.

Really? Please post the evidence that President Obama's buddies were getting the money of the "Aviation Biofuel subsidy".

I'm confused, you claim the money was "ghosting in the wind"; yet you don't know who the buddies are, nor how much money these "buddies" you claim received?

Herein are some questions:
  • Who,
  • when,
  • where,
  • how much money and where the money exchanged hands.
Your credibility is required.
A) This hasn't happened yet, fucktard.

B) That's exactly how it happened when Obama was president with the "Stimulus Package". Same M.O.

All the "Biofuel Startups" got their government subsidy millions and were in the wind, fucktard.

I hope that made sense to you.
Insurrection? Warren publicly called for one ...and just recently whined how she could be someone if she had a penis....

Sorry the joke was high IQ and took thinking about it to get.

A) This hasn't happened yet, fucktard.

B) That's exactly how it happened when Obama was president with the "Stimulus Package". Same M.O.

All the "Biofuel Startups" got their government subsidy millions and were in the wind, fucktard.
Your wrote:

"I wonder which one of Obama's buddies will be getting all that "Aviation biofuel subsidy" money and then ghosting into the wind."

"Just like last time Obama was president."

Seems your syntax is not making what you posted as clear. What is in the "Stimulus Package" and who (as Romney call them a corporation) are oil companies?

Where in the "Stimulus Package" were you cherry picking this claim, and using Obama in such a large document?

Not only is you post what might be a half-truth - as I noted about your syntax - your grammar is loaded with vile and vulgar terminology and efforts of prove the biddable fools to believe Obama did something wrong.

You've proved to be dishonest, vulgar, threatening and deplorable. Not a very good resume.

Your wrote:

"I wonder which one of Obama's buddies will be getting all that "Aviation biofuel subsidy" money and then ghosting into the wind."

"Just like last time Obama was president."

Seems your syntax is not making what you posted as clear. What is in the "Stimulus Package" and who (as Romney call them a corporation) are oil companies?

Where in the "Stimulus Package" were you cherry picking this claim, and using Obama in such a large document?

Not only is you post what might be a half-truth - as I noted about your syntax - your grammar is loaded with vile and vulgar terminology and efforts of prove the biddable fools to believe Obama did something wrong.

You've proved to be dishonest, vulgar, threatening and deplorable. Not a very good resume.

What's that? Securities fraud scam, brah? 'Sup, chump?!

No. Next time, (if America makes it through until there IS a next time) things have to be run through Congess so they're more permanent.

That ship has sailed. Executive Orders are just another thing in a long list of what leftists have destroyed.

And just think if Republicans hadn't run around for two months screaming about stolen election conspiracy theories and concentrated on those two run off Senate races in Georgia you may have kept at least one or both of them and this would have never passed.

Stupid is as stupid does, Forrest.

The steal was already in in Georgia.

Forum List

Back