Biden will not send official delegation to 2022 Olympics

athletes only get one chance every four years to compete

Its unfair to sacrifice them like pawns in s chess match

Don't need to look much further back than Afghanistan to realize Biden doesn't mind sacrificing "pawns".

athletes only get one chance every four years to compete

Its unfair to sacrifice them like pawns in s chess match
I don’t disagree. I’m just saying we should be all in or all out on what we decide to do with China.

This is just a half-measure that makes a weak statement without much bite to it.

Nice start, but it won't make any difference to China unless we pull our athletes out of the games.

Athletes do not work for the federal government. You claim to be for freedom but this shows you do not believe in freedom. If US athletes were to be pulled which would be illegal and China would sweep the games. Jesser Owens embarassed Hitler with his performance in the Berlin Olympics. Take your shit and shove it up your ass.

Athletes do not work for the federal government. You claim to be for freedom but this shows you do not believe in freedom. If US athletes were to be pulled which would be illegal and China would sweep the games. Jesser Owens embarassed Hitler with his performance in the Berlin Olympics. Take your shit and shove it up your ass.

Who cares. Nobody. You're to be pitied.

This is typcial leftist bullshit. Why do they think this kind of shit matters? I just read the other day that if Russia invades Ukraine Biden has some sanctions all lined up. Uuuuuuuuuuuew. Russia is shaking in their shoes now.
So what do you want to do about china and russia?

It will make a difference to the CCP because they value their image very much

It wont drastically change their behavior in the short run

But it will let them know that the gig is up as far as the western democracies are concerned

The love affair with china is coming to an end
The lover affair with China is alive and well with CCP Bejing Joe illegitimately sitting in the White House in his dirty diaper.

The lover affair with China is alive and well with CCP Bejing Joe illegitimately sitting in the White House in his dirty diaper.
Not officially recognizing the 2022 winter olympics in china is not the act of a puppet

The CCP are going to be highly embarrassed by the snub

Forum List

Back