Biden was correct for originally not wanting to shoot the Chinese balloon down.

China has dozens of satellites in space circling the earth with powerful telescopic camera's that can read the license plate on a car. They already know the locations of our airbases and nuclear missile silos.
So most likely it really was just a weather data gathering balloon that had gone astray.
But the whole Chinese balloon situation turned into a political hot potato.
When the tard media and the American people were transfixed on the so called enemy spy balloon for 4 days and demanding the administration do something.
Basically, forcing Biden to finally order the balloon shot down using a $137 million dollar F-22 firing a $600 thousand dollar missile.
Making the entire U.S. government and military look like bumbling idiots. ... :cuckoo:
I hadn't thought of it that way, Sunni Man. Thanks. As a visual artist, that image of the plume coming from the globe reminded me that airborne illnesses can kill people, and China irked me a little by developing a disease that has killed millions worldwide. :(

If the U.S. government had just let the balloon pass on thru without taking any action. Would have allowed the Chinese to "save face" for letting their weather balloon go astray.
But we slapped the Chinese in the face by shooting it down.
They won't forget this national insult towards them.
And in the future if we ever happen to have an aircraft accidentally fly over even one foot of Chinese territory.
They will quickly blast it out of the sky and say, now we are even.
That already happened .. China took down a U.S. Navy aircraft flying 50-70 miles off the coast of Hainan Island back in 2001. After the collision, the aircraft was forced to land in China and the crew was detained until a statement was made by the United States

China has dozens of satellites in space circling the earth with powerful telescopic camera's that can read the license plate on a car. They already know the locations of our airbases and nuclear missile silos.
So most likely it really was just a weather data gathering balloon that had gone astray.
But the whole Chinese balloon situation turned into a political hot potato.
When the tard media and the American people were transfixed on the so called enemy spy balloon for 4 days and demanding the administration do something.
Basically, forcing Biden to finally order the balloon shot down using a $137 million dollar F-22 firing a $600 thousand dollar missile.
Making the entire U.S. government and military look like bumbling idiots. ... :cuckoo:

Xiden is China and China is Xiden

Montana has a population of 5 people per square mile. :rolleyes-41:
The debris from shooting it down left a 7 mile long debris field..

So, a few people could have been killed, even in Montana's scarcity of citizens.

And where would the missile that shot it land?

It went right through the balloon, off in to the abyss in to the ocean, but on land in Montana the risk was higher, to cause harm to Montanans.

America does not suck! ( As you wish it clearly did!) :(

No fishermen? It's the highest commercial fishing area in the USA. OUR military and Pentagon, knew exactly what they were doing....but armchairing is fun eh? Continue on....with your fun and bashing of the U.S. :rolleyes:

Just keep stretching it. It'll be fun to watch it snap.

Thanks for your thought provoking and correctly spelled post.

Totally disagree with the OP.

It should have been immediately shot down. A clear message needed to be sent to China, that we will not tolerate their use of our airspace.

Oh, but what a pretty, shiny thing it was for the dimwittedcrats to drool at for a week!

Look at your outrage for shooting it down.
Imagine your outrage if we had let it float away over the Atlantic.

Since you're mentioning "Whoring junkie son" how about we revisit some other whoring from the trump family. Fair game?

My outrage?

I thought it was very entertaining political theater.

My outrage. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back