Biden To Vet Klobuchar for VP

AquaAthena

America First...MAGA
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 16, 2010
Central Coast
So, Amy is on Joe's mind? Hmm. What will she say? Why, yes I think!

5/21/2020

SNIP:

Joe Biden has asked pro-abortion Senator Amy Klobuchar of Minnesota to undergo the traditional vetting process possible vice presidential candidates go through. Klobuchar is an ardent abortion activist who supports abortions up to birth and has voted pro-abortion 36 of 36 times, including blocking a vote on a bill to protect babies from infanticide.

Last edited:
So, Amy is on Joe's mind? Hmm. What will she say? I think, :yes_text12:

5/21/2020

SNIP:

Joe Biden has asked pro-abortion Senator Amy Klobuchar of Minnesota to undergo the traditional vetting process possible vice presidential candidates go through. Klobuchar is an ardent abortion activist who supports abortions up to birth and has voted pro-abortion 36 of 36 times, including blocking a vote on a bill to protect babies from infanticide.

I think this is going to be a repeat of 2008. Joe could be replaced by a pile of doo doo, and his running mate an institutionalized lunatic; and Trump would still lose.

5/21/2020

SNIP:

I think this is going to be a repeat of 2008. Joe could be replaced by a pile of doo doo, and his running mate an institutionalized lunatic; and Trump would still lose.

Don't think Trump is going to lose. He is going to win. Biden is losing the youth vote from what I read.

5/21/2020

SNIP:

Don't think Trump is going to lose. He is going to win. Biden is losing the youth vote from what I read.
The youth vote is non-existent for your dotard. If you're still alive for the 2028 elections, you'll be claiming to have opposed Trump as much as you are claiming now to have opposed Dubya.

LOL... and suddenly Biden won't want her anymore! Klobuchar admits HCQ saved her husband! Can anything go right for Biden? :tongue:

^^^ This is who the cultists are listening to these days, apparently:

Screenshot.png

LOL... and suddenly Biden won't want her anymore! Klobuchar admits HCQ saved her husband! Can anything go right for Biden? :tongue:

View attachment 339390

yeah....him and Dr Fraude-ci

View attachment 339390

Lol, you retarded cultist

View attachment 339390

Lol, you retarded cultist

well it worked for Klobuchar's husband....so......that will not be allowed for the sick Left....so probably she will be out? I don't know lol

1590122231735.png

It's possible Bidum thinks he is being strategic by vetting someone who supported HCQ to attract independent voters or some of Trumps' base.:cuckoo:

That vetting will include some stories from her staffers that will paint her as a card-carrying c*nt. One of the stories has her screaming at a staffer to bring her a goddamn spoon and when he returned she was eating her soup with a dirty comb. She showed him. She's probably a harmless rodent but I do look forward to some further scrutiny from folks that know her well. Guaranteed to be humorous.

She has an outwardly friendly appeal to many but her views on abortion are too extreme for most Americans.

Klobuchar has never voted for a pro-life bill or for a restriction on abortion, no matter how modest, earning a zero percent pro-life voting record (zero pro-life votes out of 36 chances), according to National Right to Life. Klobuchar voted for taxpayer funding of elective abortions and taxpayer funding of the abortion industry. She voted to fund groups overseas that perform or promote abortions. And she voted against protection for unborn children after 20 weeks (and thus in favor of abortion in the sixth month and later), when unborn children can feel pain as they are dismembered and killed through abortion.
Klobuchar also co-sponsored sweeping legislation that would have invalidated nearly all limits on abortion, at any stage of pregnancy.
“Sen. Klobuchar has cultivated an image that has made her popular among many Minnesotans,” says MCCL Executive Director Scott Fischbach. “But her views on abortion and unborn children are decidedly out-of-step with the views of most Minnesotans and most Americans.”

So, Amy is on Joe's mind? Hmm. What will she say? Why, yes I think!

5/21/2020

SNIP:

Biden was Obama's token and Klobuchar would be PedoJoe's token

He set up Abrams so bad the other night on CNN or MSNBC, I can’t recall.

She thought for sure he was going to ask her to be VP, and he hung her out to dry. It was fantastic.

Forum List

Back