Biden to vastly inc Immigration by massive amt

Biden & Co are going to do everything they can to flood the USA with immigrants in a bad economy and with all of the Covid BS, before the mid terms. And the Dems are going to try to give 15 million plus illegals legal residency/citizenship.
The US has been doing it since 1848.

Over 100 billion a year
They even get housing assistance and food stamps in some states
You are living in a place that was a Latin nation and you wonder why people habla español.
You mean the area the Mexicans stoled from the natives ??

You idiots wanted to live in Latin America??
You have your wish
Many coming are criminals and many will be on welfare for life
The libber wet dream.
It's is a tax collectors wet dream you mean. It has nothing to do with liberal philosophy.
How is it a tax collectors dream? They pay nothing but get all the benefits. close and mine the borders
I see very few illegals that don't work and when they buy something it is taxed. They are known as massive consumers and your favorite brand doesn't care about their nationality or legality.
So you have never been to south Florida. walk around little Haiti .
See the drain they are to the economy what damage they have done to the neighbors they infested. The are a definite drain on the school system Now in South Florida you not only have to speak English but Spanish and Creole too, Way past time to enforce our borders and immigration laws
As far my favorite brand are concerned they can sell what ever they like to them back in Haiti or o the internet.

You have your wish

That's nothing over 1 million are pouring across Biden's border annually. It's already 3,000 illegals per day including illegals like Iranians trying to blend in with the Latinos.

Immigrants (even undocumented immigrants) are far less likely to commit crimes than American citizens.

^^^ a blatant lie. Illegals have killed more Americans than terrorists did on 9/11. They have committed 100's of thousands of crimes just in Texas. Illegals RAPE American women and girls. Illegals KILL Americans. Illegals have taken over drug trafficking. Nearly half of all illegals are engaged in a tax refund scam costing American taxpayers billions each year.

You have your wish
The libber wet dream.
It's is a tax collectors wet dream you mean. It has nothing to do with liberal philosophy.
How is it a tax collectors dream? They pay nothing but get all the benefits. close and mine the borders
I see very few illegals that don't work and when they buy something it is taxed. They are known as massive consumers and your favorite brand doesn't care about their nationality or legality.
See the drain they are to the economy what damage they have done to the neighbors they infested. The are a definite drain on the school system Now in South Florida you not only have to speak English but Spanish and Creole too, Way past time to enforce our borders and immigration laws
As far my favorite brand are concerned they can sell what ever they like to them back in Haiti or o the internet.
I never did like Florida so no I have never been there.

Here are 50 of the world's most dangerous cities. Note that they are in the countries that are gearing up to caravan to and spread across our country, with a big uptick in illegal African aliens insisting on being let in.
2019 — Thousands of African migrants stuck in Mexico have told the government they will march toward the U.S. on Tuesday with or without travel documents

Murder rate per 100,000 inhabitants
Los Cabos - MexicoCaracas - VenezuelaAcapulco - MexicoNatal - BrazilTijuana - MexicoLa Paz - MexicoFortaleza - BrazilCiudad Victoria - MexicoCiudad Guayana - VenezuelaBelém - BrazilVitória da Conquista - BrazilCuliacán - MexicoSt. Louis, Missouri - U.S.Maceió - BrazilCape Town - South AfricaKingston - JamaicaSan Salvador - El SalvadorAracaju - BrazilFeira de Santana - BrazilCiudad Juárez - MexicoBaltimore, Maryland - U.S.Recife - BrazilMaturín - VenezuelaGuatemala City - GuatemalaSalvador - BrazilSan Pedro Sula - HondurasValencia - VenezuelaCali - ColombiaChihuahua - MexicoJoão Pessoa - BrazilCiudad Obregón - MexicoSan Juan - Puerto RicoBarquisimeto - VenezuelaManaus - BrazilDistrito Central - HondurasTepic - MexicoPalmira - ColombiaReynosa - MexicoPorto Alegre - BrazilMacapá - BrazilNew Orleans, Louisiana - U.S.Detroit, Michigan - U.S.Mazatlán - MexicoDurban - South AfricaCampos dos Goytacazes - BrazilNelson Mandela Bay - South AfricaCampina Grande - MexicoTeresina - BrazilVitória - BrazilCúcuta - Colombia

This is going to destroy our country.
1612552078711.png

As far as the eye can see, for as long as we allow it...

You have your wish
The libber wet dream.
I hate Florida!!

Dems allowing covid infested people to enter the nation so they can turn them into voting democrats...dems know they are an extreme minority and need to cheat and bring in ringers....

You have your wish
The libber wet dream.
Too much freedom here with our governor... No masks, no restrictions... Florida would not like you either

Forum List

Back