*Biden The Lost*

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. I mean, its terrible.
2. How can they allow this to continue?
3. This guy has access to the nuclear bombs.
4. G-D help us.
5. His wife Jill, secretly goes to Ukraine, whats that all about???
READ:

6. SAMPLE:
"Last month, Biden used the word prostitute in a speech at the White House. The use of the word was out of place. He wasn’t referring to this son Hunter at the time."

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I will vote when there is a strong nationalistic, non-interventionalist candidate who supports many, if not all of the following.

-Constitutionally mandated balanced budgets.
-Reducing the Department of Defense
-Closing all foreign military bases
-Exiting NATO
-Reducing or eliminating the role of federal government in education...to include student loans.
-Ending farm subsidies
-Securing the border to include holding foreign governments to task for openly allowing the illegal flow of migrants across their own border.
-Ending NAFTA, and CAFTA and a strong reexamination of all foreign trade agreements.
-Punishing via tax break removal, and potential removal of charter for all 'American' flagged multinationals who manufacture more than 30% of their products outside of the US
-Strongly restricting the H1B Visa program.
-Ending foreign aid--especially military aid.

IOW...I will not be voting anytime soon.

You have to admire Biden!
He came from nothing, flunked the third grade, graduated at the bottom of this class in law school, started a business and went broke after two years, dodged the draft with a personal letter from his doctor, went into politics and is now a multi-millionaire.
He cut funding for assistance, so Anita Hill was all on her own during her court case.
He gave a eulogy to one of the biggest racists in America.
He voted FOR the Iraq war, and even fostered it.
He used his first sons death to further his career.
He campaigned from his basement, gave campaign speeches at closed drive-in theaters with 16 Honda Civics honking their horns, spends his weekends sheltered in his basement, sends his wife overseas because he is to feeble and knows he can't make a positive contribution, identifies and hires a Press Secretary who without question has to be the best liar ever holding that position.
These are few of his accomplishes and of even a great accomplishment, getting people way below average intelligence, to not only support him but to defend him. This guy could tell half the population to go to hell and they look forward to the trip!

It's amazing what having no soul, no humanity, and no brain will do for your career.

Sorry bout that,

1. In a way I blame Biden's dad.
2. If only he had not sired this numb nuts of a person, then this would of never taken place.
3. Biden is in fact the worst person that could ever be installed as President, bar none!
4. What I'm saying here is there is not a worse human being that could be where Ole Biden is right now.
5. The sheer magnitude of what is taking place is horrific!
6. I really see no way that this country can survive.
7. It would be better that he were never born.
8. I've said it before he ranks right up there next to Judas Iscariot.
9. And for so long, no one, has every even come close to Judas, till now.
10. Joesph *Judas* Biden are one.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

FTZp-2MXwAAgeWj

You have to admire Biden!
He came from nothing, flunked the third grade, graduated at the bottom of this class in law school, started a business and went broke after two years, dodged the draft with a personal letter from his doctor, went into politics and is now a multi-millionaire.
He cut funding for assistance, so Anita Hill was all on her own during her court case.
He gave a eulogy to one of the biggest racists in America.
He voted FOR the Iraq war, and even fostered it.
He used his first sons death to further his career.
He campaigned from his basement, gave campaign speeches at closed drive-in theaters with 16 Honda Civics honking their horns, spends his weekends sheltered in his basement, sends his wife overseas because he is to feeble and knows he can't make a positive contribution, identifies and hires a Press Secretary who without question has to be the best liar ever holding that position.
These are few of his accomplishes and of even a great accomplishment, getting people way below average intelligence, to not only support him but to defend him. This guy could tell half the population to go to hell and they look forward to the trip!

It's amazing what having no soul, no humanity, and no brain will do for your career.
You forgot to mention my favorite:
Biden showered with his daughter Ashley....

How sick is that?

You forgot to mention my favorite:
Biden showered with his daughter Ashley....

How sick is that?
You also forgot to mention Trump saying Ivanka was a "piece of ass".

There, fixed it for ya.

Now put on the riot gear.

There, fixed it for ya.

That is your equivalence? Biden’s daughter saying they showered together and it was inappropriate is ok because Trump said his daughter was hot?

Is there anything Biden has ever done in his life that you disagree with?

That is your equivalence? Biden’s daughter saying they showered together and it was inappropriate is ok because Trump said his daughter was hot?

Is there anything Biden has ever done in his life that you disagree with?
Yes.

But at least I know he won't attempt a coup.

Sorry bout that,

1. I mean, its terrible.
2. How can they allow this to continue?
3. This guy has access to the nuclear bombs.
4. G-D help us.
5. His wife Jill, secretly goes to Ukraine, whats that all about???
READ:

6. SAMPLE:
"Last month, Biden used the word prostitute in a speech at the White House. The use of the word was out of place. He wasn’t referring to this son Hunter at the time."

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Jill Biden secretely went to Ukraine?

Just found out, didga?

Sorry bout that,

1. Not only a, *train wreck*, but will, in his stupor, one day, he will bring in; MAD.
2. He will fiddle around with the Nuke Football.
3. He is that demented.
4. And then claim it was a, *Grinning Accident*. "Hey that's a Purtty Button" and aid says "NO" while he pushes it.
5. Thats more likely to happen, than anything you can think of, *Good*, he might do.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
There, fixed it for ya.
So Trump said something. Meh.
Ivanka is a beautiful piece...

That doesn't compare with sicko Joe showering with Ashley, does it? Think hard...
1653386701759.png

You defending the FBI breaking into journalists' homes to look for Ashley's diary? Think hard...

Forum List

Back