Biden; "The Great Real Estate Developer That Didn't Build A Damn Thing"

Let's Go Brandon!!!
Dark Brandon is kicking ass and not even bothering with the names.

darkbrandodnblank.jpg

“Guess what? The great real-estate builder, the last guy here, he didn’t build a damn thing,” the 80-year-old president said during a Labor Day rally in swing-state Pennsylvania.

“Under my predecessor, ‘Infrastructure Week’ became a punchline,” Biden said, referring to the dayslong Trump initiative in which his administration touted its national development plans.

“On my watch, infrastructure means a decade, and it’s a headline,” the president said, adding that $10 billion was committed to Pennsylvania so far from the federal government’s 2021 bipartisan infrastructure law.

Well, we certainly know that Biden has destroyed an entire country.

You think Trump was worth more than his father because of inflation? Just how stupid are you willing to get with this, Surada?

He was building a wall on the Southern Border, Joe...you know, the border that you've totally failed to secure? Hundreds of thousands of people have died because of your failed border policies and now American cities are flooded with millions of illegals that those cities don't have the funds to take care of. That's on you...you decrepit lying piece of shit!
Is that the same wall that Mexico was supposed to pay for?

BREAKING: The crowd goes wild as President Biden unloads on Republican candidate Donald Trump in an epic Labor Day speech, ridiculing Trump as “the great real estate developer” who “didn’t build a damn thing” and “shipped jobs to China.”

But President Biden didn’t stop there…

In his fiery speech, Biden called Trump out for becoming a “punchline,” declaring, “Under my predecessor, ‘Infrastructure Week’ became a punchline! On my watch, it’s a headline.”

Biden continued calling out Trump, declaring, “When the last guy was here, we were shipping jobs to China. Now we’re bringing jobs home from China!”

The crowd roared in approval with Biden before he took one final shot at Trump and his silver-spoon life, declaring, “When the last guy was here, he looked at the world from Park Avenue. I look at it from Scranton, Pennsylvania.”

May be an image of 2 people and text

Is that the same wall that Mexico was supposed to pay for?
Does it really matter who paid for it? It was being built and it would have helped to secure the border. Why did Biden stop it's construction on his first day in office? Why has he sold off the steel that was bought and paid for to construct that wall? Selling it for pennies on the dollar?

BREAKING: The crowd goes wild as President Biden unloads on Republican candidate Donald Trump in an epic Labor Day speech, ridiculing Trump as “the great real estate developer” who “didn’t build a damn thing” and “shipped jobs to China.”

But President Biden didn’t stop there…

In his fiery speech, Biden called Trump out for becoming a “punchline,” declaring, “Under my predecessor, ‘Infrastructure Week’ became a punchline! On my watch, it’s a headline.”

Biden continued calling out Trump, declaring, “When the last guy was here, we were shipping jobs to China. Now we’re bringing jobs home from China!”

The crowd roared in approval with Biden before he took one final shot at Trump and his silver-spoon life, declaring, “When the last guy was here, he looked at the world from Park Avenue. I look at it from Scranton, Pennsylvania.”

May be an image of 2 people and text
I think it's more like Joe looks at it from the beach at Rehobeth...and his buddies mansion at Lake Tahoe! Let's be honest here, Kiddies...Joe doesn't hang out in Scranton unless it's election time again!

“Guess what? The great real-estate builder, the last guy here, he didn’t build a damn thing,” the 80-year-old president said during a Labor Day rally in swing-state Pennsylvania.

“Under my predecessor, ‘Infrastructure Week’ became a punchline,” Biden said, referring to the dayslong Trump initiative in which his administration touted its national development plans.

“On my watch, infrastructure means a decade, and it’s a headline,” the president said, adding that $10 billion was committed to Pennsylvania so far from the federal government’s 2021 bipartisan infrastructure law.

Of course we have Potatohead who has been in government for over 40 years and is a worthless corrupt piece of shit that never accomplished anything and has fucked up everything he touched.

Of course we have Potatohead who has been in government for over 40 years and is a worthless corrupt piece of shit that never accomplished anything and has fucked up everything he touched.
Called The Midas Crap Touch.......everything he touches turns to shit.......................... :abgg2q.jpg:

Just remember what Barack said about Joe's abilities.

Forum List

Back