Biden Stumbles Again

I really don't care that he has trouble with climbing stairs. I have a problem with him having trouble articulating a coherent thought. It's the dementia that's the problem.

His dementia would not be a big deal if he were simply an 80 year old retiree. Being president... it's a problem. He really should be 25th, but then Kamala would be president. Not good.

I really don't care that he has trouble with climbing stairs. I have a problem with him having trouble articulating a coherent thought. It's the dementia that's the problem.

His dementia would not be a big deal if he were simply an 80 year old retiree. Being president... it's a problem. He really should be 25th, but then Kamala would be president. Not good.
Which I would guess was part of the plan from the beginning, she isn't qualified to be Vice President in any way, shape or form, let alone President.

Anyone that voted for this empty suit should have their voting rights terminated.

When people are given the equivalent of choosing between syphilis or gonorrhea, one should not criticize which one they choose.

I admit I voted twice for Trump. His policies were good for our country. He was the first Republican I ever supported for President.
A hundred years from now, history will still condemn you

Forum List

Back