Biden signs EO’s on immigration, climate change, and COVID

Since the industrial revolution started, the planet has been warming at an ACCELERATED rate in comparison to before this period.

Cool story bro!

Show the rate of warming from 1760-2020 and for the two hundred 260 year periods before that.
Hey moron, instead of trying desperately for a “gotcha” moment, you provide your OWN information that proves what I am saying is wrong? You expecting me to do all the heavy lifting just makes you look stupid.

You expecting me to do all the heavy lifting

You made the silly claim, you don't have any backup? That's funny!
Well it’s entirely true. Either way, you have to come up with your own information to counter what I am saying. You just come across dumb if you don’t lol.

Well it’s entirely true.

Then it should be easy for you to post your proof.
I think you are already aware of the above information. I don’t need to. Even if I did bother to link you something, I already know you won’t bother doing your own research. You’ll just do the same stupid thing you always do and ask more questions and demand more proof without contributing any actual argument of your own.

Last edited:
Since the industrial revolution started, the planet has been warming at an ACCELERATED rate in comparison to before this period.

Cool story bro!

Show the rate of warming from 1760-2020 and for the two hundred 260 year periods before that.
Hey moron, instead of trying desperately for a “gotcha” moment, you provide your OWN information that proves what I am saying is wrong? You expecting me to do all the heavy lifting just makes you look stupid.

Well it’s entirely true. Either way, you have to come up with your own information to counter what I am saying. You just come across dumb if you don’t lol.

Well it’s entirely true.

I think you are already aware of the above information. I don’t need to. Even if I did bother to link you something, I already know you won’t bother doing your own research. You’ll just do the same stupid thing you always do and ask more questions and demand more proof without contributing any actual argument of your own.

I think you are already aware of the above information.

I'm aware of that silly claim.
I'm aware of the lack of evidence backing it.

Even if I did bother to link you something, I already know you won’t bother doing your own research.

If you had a link showing the "rate of warming" going back even 10,000 years,
what research would I have to do?

ask more questions and demand more proof without contributing any actual argument of your own.

How can I ask for MORE proof when you never show ANY?

Cool story bro!

Well it’s entirely true.

Even if I did bother to link you something, I already know you won’t bother doing your own research.

ask more questions and demand more proof without contributing any actual argument of your own.

Um well you just admitted you were aware of the above information so I don’t need to prove it. And again, you not providing any factual information of your own that counters what I said is a complete waste of time. You just ask more questions hoping I won’t answer them and then you would fallaciously claim victory. It’s stupid and juvenile but that’s where we are at.

Cool story bro!

Well it’s entirely true.

Um well you just admitted you were aware of the above information so I don’t need to prove it. And again, you not providing any factual information of your own that counters what I said is a complete waste of time. You just ask more questions hoping I won’t answer them and then you would fallaciously claim victory. It’s stupid and juvenile but that’s where we are at.

Um well you just admitted you were aware of the above information

Yes, I'm aware that anyone who makes the claim.....

"Since the industrial revolution started, the planet has been warming at an ACCELERATED rate in comparison to before this period"

.....Can't prove it.

And again, you not providing any factual information of your own that counters what I said

What should I do to counter what you've made no effort to prove?

You just ask more questions hoping I won’t answer them

Won't answer, can't answer, whatever.

Cool story bro!

Well it’s entirely true.

"Since the industrial revolution started, the planet has been warming at an ACCELERATED rate in comparison to before this period"

.....Can't prove it.

And again, you not providing any factual information of your own that counters what I said

Let me bring you to speed. Not only have you not provided any links of your own, but you also haven’t stated any facts that counter what I said. That means that I am still ahead of you in this argument with or without a link.

Ah, it’s beautiful thing. Undo the carnage, Biden!

Climate change is just as pressing a matter as COVID. It’s great to have an actual adult in office again who knows climate change is an existential threat. The GOP are like children.

Now do some critical thinking...tell us how your quality of life just improved. Tell us how you benefit from Biden’s work for Mexico’s citizens?

Climate change is just as pressing a matter as COVID. It’s great to have an actual adult in office again who knows climate change is an existential threat. The GOP are like children.

Now do some critical thinking...tell us how your quality of life just improved. Tell us how you benefit from Biden’s work for Mexico’s citizens?
Only you’re making the stupid argument that EO’s are supposed to have some effect on someone’s quality of life. Doing SOMETHING about climate change is a start. Obviously Biden hasn’t fixed the problem, but it’s a starting point. Also, it doesn’t always have to affect ME personally. Some policies are just for the greater good like protecting DACA. Only you right wingers have this selfish mentality that any policy must affect your own life.

Only you’re making the stupid argument that EO’s are supposed to have some effect on someone’s quality of life. Doing SOMETHING about climate change is a start. Obviously Biden hasn’t fixed the problem, but it’s a starting point. Also, it doesn’t always have to affect ME personally. Some policies are just for the greater good like protecting DACA. Only you right wingers have this selfish mentality that any policy must affect your own life.

Cool...let’s go with all that feel good bullshit.
Just know, Americans are supposed to expect American politicians to work for them and them only.
So tell us, how do AMERICANS benefit by “protecting” Mexico’s citizens (DACA)?

... Doing SOMETHING about climate change is a start. ......

Something like what? Kissing the asses of a bunch of euro-snobs who laugh in your face while global pollution goes on unabated because a certain few countries are given a pass? Wasting more money on absolutely fucking meaningless 'conferences' where so-called diplomats master the art of ordering lunch? What a fucking farce.

Cool story bro!

Well it’s entirely true.

.....Can't prove it.

Let me bring you to speed. Not only have you not provided any links of your own, but you also haven’t stated any facts that counter what I said. That means that I am still ahead of you in this argument with or without a link.

Not only have you not provided any links of your own

You made an unproven claim.

Can you prove it? Got any links? No?

DURR.

Just know, Americans are supposed to expect American politicians to work for them and them only.
Lol you’re such an idiot. I laid out the practicality of these EO’s and you’re just pretending I didn’t say what I said. This is especially obvious because I already said that DACA doesn’t do anything for ME.

Cool story bro!

Well it’s entirely true.

.....Can't prove it.

Not only have you not provided any links of your own

You made an unproven claim.

Can you prove it? Got any links? No?

DURR.
Lol you already know the links exist. I don’t need to show them to you. And again, apparently you’re too dumb to come up with facts on your own. Trust me I still noticed. Why should I do what you never have any intention of doing?

Lol you’re such an idiot. I laid out the practicality of these EO’s and you’re just pretending I didn’t say what I said. This is especially obvious because I already said that DACA doesn’t do anything for ME.
That’s the bizarre thing...you admit that DACA does nothing for you and or other Americans yet you still somehow believe granting citizenship to DACA is a good thing...WTF am I missing?

That’s the bizarre thing...you admit that DACA does nothing for you and or other Americans yet you still somehow believe granting citizenship to DACA is a good thing...WTF am I missing?
Well I get that you’re selfish and bigoted so this basic logic wouldn’t resonate with you. These are decent, TAX-PAYING people who don’t deserve to have their lives uprooted because of the actions of their parents when they were children. It’s about basic human decency but I get that you’re too much of a piece of shit to understand that.

Well I get that you’re selfish and bigoted so this basic logic wouldn’t resonate with you. These are decent, TAX-PAYING people who don’t deserve to have their lives uprooted because of the actions of their parents when they were children. It’s about basic human decency but I get that you’re too much of a piece of shit to understand that.
Got it...so more “make me feel good” shit?
Just send the invoice to America’s best citizens so you feel gooder pieces of worthless shit can feel warm and fuzzy as you save the world with the cash of others...right?
Judicial_FB_CorruptionChronicles-DACAApplicantsArrested_1200x627_v1-768x401.jpg

Just send the invoice to America’s best citizens so you feel gooder pieces of worthless shit can feel warm and fuzzy as you save the world with the cash of others...right?
Hey here’s a fun fact: 40% of white men have been arrested by the age of 23. Hmm. That’s weird. I thought white men were all dignified in comparison? I guess that blows your 1 out of 8 statistic out of the water. Oops!

Hey here’s a fun fact: 40% of white men have been arrested by the age of 23. Hmm. That’s weird. I thought white men were all dignified in comparison? I guess that blows your 1 out of 8 statistic out of the water. Oops!

LefTard Logic:
“Real Americans commit lots of crime against Americans, therefore we can not deprive Mexico’s people the opportunity to commit crime against Americans.”

Forum List

Back