Biden signs EO’s on immigration, climate change, and COVID

Did any of the 17 EO's help Americans? Nope! And most of them hurt the economy, welcome to stupid shit Dem land.

How about listing those 17 and then showing how they hurt the economy. Welcome to Rump Shit Land.

Are you a moron? They were widely reported do you choose to be ignorant and uninformed??

Yet you won't break them down and show us where each one does what you claim. You can stop with the Excuses for Rump now. As of Yesterday, we need to hold Biden's feet to the fire. If you want civil discussion, do it like a civilized person. Now, list those 17 and show us where you think each one is hurting the economy.

Not hard to follow. You have to have a working brain though.

Every EO he signed screws every tax payer in America.

Figure it out dumbass.

They aren't capable of figuring out any of that. That is why they are Democrats. They are the most gullible, ignorant folks on planet earth, but very useful for Democratic politicians.

The cleaning of the Orange Stain has begun.

Nope. The screwing of every American tax payer in the country. You haven't read what his EO's are apparently. Every one of them will cost we the tax payer up the ass. You are another fool.

Leadership at last.
It looks like President Joe benefitted by not having a credible opponent. The time saved was spent forming a strategy that will save millions of Americans.
President Trump already delivered the vaccine. Xiden is going to ride his coattails as much as possible and try to take credit for it.

As of this morning's news, there is a sever shortage of vaccine nation wide. Many of the States have created the facilities to administer the Vaccine but don't have enough to ensure the 2nd shot. What's even sadder, Pfizer and Maderna has the vaccine ready for shipment but it's not been paid for. The States have said they wanted to buy it direct but the Feds have blocked that. The System is broken and we need to fix it fast. The fact we haven't had a President for the last 6 months doesn't mean a thing to you. But it does to the ones that are the most susceptible and the health care world. There are NO excuses that can be accepted on this one. Biden needs to get off his ass and fix what Rump broke. And we must not accept any excuses.

Trump didn't break anything you dumbass. He made fast tracking the vaccine possible. Biden is merely riding his coat tales.

Good luck to Biden as he cures the Chinese Virus.

Lol the wall was never even built.
You think so because the lying lib media misinformed you

but the wall is not yet completed

btw:

what is your opinion about biden’s performance in the “Salute the Marines” video?

Ah, it’s beautiful thing. Undo the carnage, Biden!

Climate change is just as pressing a matter as COVID. It’s great to have an actual adult in office again who knows climate change is an existential threat. The GOP are like children.

Clinate change is junk science. We're but a pinprick. The atmospheres of several planets have been changing over the last decade, poles are migrating at a quicker rate, and planets are being perturbed. You know nothing about science other than regurgitating worthless propaganda.

Nope. The screwing of every American tax payer in the country. You haven't read what his EO's are apparently. Every one of them will cost we the tax payer up the ass. You are another fool.
Saving big money on stopping construction on the wall
Rejoining WHO will save lives

Chicom Biden will remind the country of why they voted for Trump in the first place.

What will really count is how to deal with the massive communist fraud.

Climate change is just as pressing a matter as COVID. It’s great to have an actual adult in office again who knows climate change is an existential threat. The GOP are like children.

OH great

more shoeless mexicans to care for along with higher energy prices

and remember: Salute the Marines

Lol the wall was never even built. He just shut down any desperate hope for one. Obviously the flow of Mexicans is the same.

Half of Central America is now on the way to our southern border, Billy. So what are you progressives going to do when tens of thousands of them start stacking up in Mexico? Wave them on in?

California is losing people and businesses by the day. Now you're going to replace those people with a tidal wave of illegals? Cali is FUBARED and they don't see it coming! They'll be begging the Federal Government for bailouts to keep them solvent from now until eternity!

Saving big money on stopping construction on the wall
Rejoining WHO will save lives

Costing big money when more illegals land in the US. They already cost us billions and will cost us even more. The wall is already funded dumbass.

WHO is another worthless organization and they are in China's pocket and they sure didn't save lives all over the world. In fact they lied their asses off for China.

Just more wasted American tax dollars supporting that worthless organization.

OH great

more shoeless mexicans to care for along with higher energy prices

and remember: Salute the Marines

Lol the wall was never even built. He just shut down any desperate hope for one. Obviously the flow of Mexicans is the same.

Half of Central America is now on the way to our southern border, Billy. So what are you progressives going to do when tens of thousands of them start stacking up in Mexico? Wave them on in?

California is losing people and businesses by the day. Now you're going to replace those people with a tidal wave of illegals? Cali is FUBARED and they don't see it coming! They'll be begging the Federal Government for bailouts to keep them solvent from now until eternity!

Billy dont care

whatever trump is ”agin” billy is “fer”

Clinate change is junk science. We're but a pinprick. The atmospheres of several planets have been changing over the last decade, poles are migrating at a quicker rate, and planets are being perturbed. You know nothing about science other than regurgitating worthless propaganda.
lol I know nothing about science? You’re comparing uninhabitable planets to Earth as some sort of comparison. That’s just stupid. Here are some relevant facts:

1) The last 5 years or so have each been the hottest year on record.

2) Since the industrial revolution started, the planet has been warming at an ACCELERATED rate in comparison to before this period. That is how you correlate with the man-made effect.

Since the industrial revolution started, the planet has been warming at an ACCELERATED rate in comparison to before this period.

Cool story bro!

Show the rate of warming from 1760-2020 and for the two hundred 260 year periods before that.
Hey moron, instead of trying desperately for a “gotcha” moment, you provide your OWN information that proves what I am saying is wrong? You expecting me to do all the heavy lifting just makes you look stupid.

Since the industrial revolution started, the planet has been warming at an ACCELERATED rate in comparison to before this period.

Cool story bro!

Show the rate of warming from 1760-2020 and for the two hundred 260 year periods before that.
Hey moron, instead of trying desperately for a “gotcha” moment, you provide your OWN information that proves what I am saying is wrong? You expecting me to do all the heavy lifting just makes you look stupid.

You expecting me to do all the heavy lifting

You made the silly claim, you don't have any backup? That's funny!

Cool story bro!

Well it’s entirely true. Either way, you have to come up with your own information to counter what I am saying. You just come across dumb if you don’t lol.

Cool story bro!

Well it’s entirely true. Either way, you have to come up with your own information to counter what I am saying. You just come across dumb if you don’t lol.

Well it’s entirely true.

Then it should be easy for you to post your proof.

Forum List

Back