Biden Signals He’ll Link Israel Aid to Ukraine Aid

Why don’t the Usurper link the Third World invasion on our southern border to Ukraine and Israel aid? He absolutely refuses to stop sending money to Ukraine.

Why did he not link the money given to Iran with the Ukraine?

With Iran, it is giving them money with NO strings attached apparently.

Biden won't even condemn Iran for getting Hamas to carry out the terrorist acts.

Why don’t the Usurper link the Third World invasion on our southern border to Ukraine and Israel aid? He absolutely refuses to stop sending money to Ukraine.

Republicans introduce bill to give $14.3 BILLION aid to Israel by slashing IRS funding​

'I understand their priority is to bulk up the IRS, but I think if you put this to the American people and they weigh the two needs, I think they're going to say standing with Israel and protecting the innocent... is in our national interest and is a more immediate need than IRS agents,' Johnson said.

Schumer said of the bill: 'We believe, our Democratic Caucus, we should be doing all of it together: Israel, Ukraine, South Pacific, etc. And obviously a pay-for like that makes it much harder to pass.'

Separate spending bills provide for accountability on individual issues. Dems want to lump all the spending into giant bills in order to make reps who want to fund Israel also fund Ukraine.

• Banned
Thanks for posting the update.

Republicans introduce bill to give $14.3 BILLION aid to Israel by slashing IRS funding​

'I understand their priority is to bulk up the IRS, but I think if you put this to the American people and they weigh the two needs, I think they're going to say standing with Israel and protecting the innocent... is in our national interest and is a more immediate need than IRS agents,' Johnson said.

Schumer said of the bill: 'We believe, our Democratic Caucus, we should be doing all of it together: Israel, Ukraine, South Pacific, etc. And obviously a pay-for like that makes it much harder to pass.'

Separate spending bills provide for accountability on individual issues. Dems want to lump all the spending into giant bills in order to make reps who want to fund Israel also fund Ukraine.

14 billion to Israel

Biden supports Israel, and refuses to draw a red line for them in their monstrous invasion of Gaza

What a disgrace. We have Americans who can’t even afford food.

The emergent, pro-Putin, RINOs of Trumpery of the GOP in the House will be feuding with the conservative defenders of democracy in the Senate.

... Senate Republican leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) and key Senate GOP defense hawks such as Sens. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) and Roger Wicker (R-Miss.) don’t favor splitting up President Biden’s emergency funding request for Israel, Ukraine and the Indo-Pacific.

Wicker, the top Republican on the Senate Armed Services Committee and a member of McConnell’s leadership team, told reporters Monday that it would be “the most prudent move” to keep the two national security priorities tied together.

[MSN]

Forum List

Back