Biden: "Should I Go Or Should I Stay"

Nope. If Trump did all that why did he still rant about a wall right up until Biden kicked his ass out of office, assclown?

Still think Mexico was going to pay for the pieces that were erected, right Trump asslicker

I just proved he did so, documented every statement....and the courts have mandated that Biden use his plan.

Biden administration plans to restart Trump's 'Remain in Mexico'​

https://www.nbcnews.com › politics › immigration › bi...

Oct 14, 2021 — The courts have forced the Biden administration to restart a Trump-era immigration policy known as "Remain in Mexico," which it plans to do ...

Biden administration to reinstate Trump-era 'Remain-in-Mexico'​

https://www.cnbc.com › 2021/10/15 › immigration-bid...

8 days ago — The Biden administration announced plans to revive a Trump-era border policy in November that forces asylum-seekers to stay in Mexico until ...

Biden administration says it's ready to restore “remain in Mexico”​

https://www.texastribune.org › 2021/10/15 › remain-in-...

8 days ago — A court ordered the administration to resume the Trump-era policy that sends asylum-seekers to Mexico to await U.S. court hearings.

US Plans to Reinstate 'Remain in Mexico' Policy Next Month​

https://www.usnews.com › ... › Missouri News

8 days ago — The Biden administration says it plans to reinstate a Trump-era border policy next month to make asylum-seekers wait in Mexico for hearings ...

Supreme Court requires Biden to revive Trump's 'remain in ...​

https://www.reuters.com › world › us-supreme-court-requ...

Aug 25, 2021 — The U.S. Supreme Court on Tuesday denied President Joe Biden's bid to rescind an immigration policy implemented by his predecessor, ...

Now....which are you, a low-life scummy liar, or as dumb as asphalt?????

BOTH??????

I just proved he did so, documented every statement....and the courts have mandated that Biden use his plan.

Biden administration plans to restart Trump's 'Remain in Mexico'

https://www.nbcnews.com › politics › immigration › bi...

Oct 14, 2021 — The courts have forced the Biden administration to restart a Trump-era immigration policy known as "Remain in Mexico," which it plans to do ...

Biden administration to reinstate Trump-era 'Remain-in-Mexico'

https://www.cnbc.com › 2021/10/15 › immigration-bid...

8 days ago — The Biden administration announced plans to revive a Trump-era border policy in November that forces asylum-seekers to stay in Mexico until ...

Biden administration says it's ready to restore “remain in Mexico”

https://www.texastribune.org › 2021/10/15 › remain-in-...

8 days ago — A court ordered the administration to resume the Trump-era policy that sends asylum-seekers to Mexico to await U.S. court hearings.

US Plans to Reinstate 'Remain in Mexico' Policy Next Month

https://www.usnews.com › ... › Missouri News

8 days ago — The Biden administration says it plans to reinstate a Trump-era border policy next month to make asylum-seekers wait in Mexico for hearings ...

Supreme Court requires Biden to revive Trump's 'remain in ...

https://www.reuters.com › world › us-supreme-court-requ...

Aug 25, 2021 — The U.S. Supreme Court on Tuesday denied President Joe Biden's bid to rescind an immigration policy implemented by his predecessor, ...

Now....which are you, a low-life scummy liar, or as dumb as asphalt?????

BOTH??????
If Biden is doing what Trump did then why are your panties twisted in another mindless rant, screwball?

Nope. If Trump did all that why did he still rant about a wall right up until Biden kicked his ass out of office, assclown?

Still think Mexico was going to pay for the pieces that were erected, right Trump asslicker?

Watch your language.....learn how to address your betters.

Time for your next beating:

"Still think Mexico was going to pay for the [wall]..."

Absolutely.

"Mexico Is Paying for Trump's Wall

...Mexico. Illegal immigrant crossings nationwide are down almost 80%. At the Arizona-Mexico border, illegal crossings are down by 94%. Once-overcrowded dorms, where we house illegal border crossers, are now empty. And Mexico is keeping illegals who demand asylum on their side of the border. It's another huge Trump victory.

How did he do it? Trump won a masterful negotiation with Mexico.

Faced with tariffs and economic ruin, Mexican officials agreed to place thousands of troops, at their expense, at both their northern and southern borders. Suddenly, no one can get through. A Mexican journalist just named this human wall of Mexican troops "Trump's Wall."

So, in fact, Trump has built the wall, a human wall. And Mexico is paying for it. Bravo."
Mexico Is Paying for Trump's Wall

“By turning back caravans, Mexico is acting as Trump’s border wall, critics say

Mexican National Guard troops in full riot gear blocked their way and fired tear gas canisters to disperse those seeking to breach the nation’s border with Guatemala. Hundreds of people were put on planes and buses back to Honduras, where most of the migrants in the latest caravan began their journey.

For López Obrador, Mexico’s first avowedly leftist president in a generation and a political campaigner who pledged to welcome migrants, the last year brought a substantial shift in his view of how to handle the Central American influx. By turning back caravans, Mexico is acting as Trump's border wall, critics say

If Biden is doing what Trump did then why are your panties twisted in another mindless rant, screwball?

1634938745455.png

Watch your language.....learn how to address your betters.

Time for your next beating:

"Still think Mexico was going to pay for the [wall]..."

Absolutely.

"Mexico Is Paying for Trump's Wall

...Mexico. Illegal immigrant crossings nationwide are down almost 80%. At the Arizona-Mexico border, illegal crossings are down by 94%. Once-overcrowded dorms, where we house illegal border crossers, are now empty. And Mexico is keeping illegals who demand asylum on their side of the border. It's another huge Trump victory.

How did he do it? Trump won a masterful negotiation with Mexico.

Faced with tariffs and economic ruin, Mexican officials agreed to place thousands of troops, at their expense, at both their northern and southern borders. Suddenly, no one can get through. A Mexican journalist just named this human wall of Mexican troops "Trump's Wall."

So, in fact, Trump has built the wall, a human wall. And Mexico is paying for it. Bravo."
Mexico Is Paying for Trump's Wall

“By turning back caravans, Mexico is acting as Trump’s border wall, critics say

Mexican National Guard troops in full riot gear blocked their way and fired tear gas canisters to disperse those seeking to breach the nation’s border with Guatemala. Hundreds of people were put on planes and buses back to Honduras, where most of the migrants in the latest caravan began their journey.

For López Obrador, Mexico’s first avowedly leftist president in a generation and a political campaigner who pledged to welcome migrants, the last year brought a substantial shift in his view of how to handle the Central American influx. By turning back caravans, Mexico is acting as Trump's border wall, critics say
Your my better? You're relegated to the shitpile of history for supporting Trump which proves you're a liar & a lowlife like he is.

Nice try with your human wall screed.

Trump with his record debt and record loss of manufacturing jobs didn´t even fix the road holes as promised. All he did was lowering the taxes for his buddies. Did he fix the border? No, he waited to demand his promised wall until the Republicans lost the house and it would become impossible, got you even a shutdown as little surprise. Then he started to erect that rusty fence, that was within the budget the Democrats agreed to. I wonder how a smart girl like you can be so blind...
This reminds me of a video I once saw.

And you sound like one of my leftists buddies. “Tax cuts for the rich”…until he got his paycheck, and realized that rhetoric was a totally false.

Last edited:
This reminds me of a video I once saw.

And you sound like one of my leftists buddies. “Tax cuts for the rich”…until he got his paycheck, and realized that rhetoric was a totally false.

Sorry, I don´t know why you support politicians that don´t care for their promises or announced policies. It´s simply foolish. You don´t have to justify it, the explanation is already given with the term foolish.

Sorry, I don´t know why you support politicians that don´t care for their promises or announced policies. It´s simply foolish. You don´t have to justify it, the explanation is already given with the term foolish.

"Sorry, I don´t know why you support politicians that don´t care for their promises or announced policies."

Nothing Trump has prevaricated about amounts to a hill of beans compared to these examples:

1. Obama told illegal aliens to go and vote, saying "When you vote, you're a citizen yourself."

2. After promising that Iran would never get nuclear weapons, Obama guaranteed them nukes.

October 7 2008, in the second presidential debate: "We cannot allow Iran to get a nuclear weapon. It would be a game-changer in the region. Not only would it threaten Israel, our strongest ally in the region and one of our strongest allies in the world, but it would also create a possibility of nuclear weapons falling into the hands of terrorists. And so it's unacceptable. And I will do everything that's required to prevent it. And we will never take military options off the table"

The first is an attack on America, the second, on all of Western Civilization.

Looks like you put your hoof in your mouth again, huh?

"Sorry, I don´t know why you support politicians that don´t care for their promises or announced policies."

Nothing Trump has prevaricated about amounts to a hill of beans compared to these examples:

1. Obama told illegal aliens to go and vote, saying "When you vote, you're a citizen yourself."

2. After promising that Iran would never get nuclear weapons, Obama guaranteed them nukes.

October 7 2008, in the second presidential debate: "We cannot allow Iran to get a nuclear weapon. It would be a game-changer in the region. Not only would it threaten Israel, our strongest ally in the region and one of our strongest allies in the world, but it would also create a possibility of nuclear weapons falling into the hands of terrorists. And so it's unacceptable. And I will do everything that's required to prevent it. And we will never take military options off the table"

The first is an attack on America, the second, on all of Western Civilization.

Looks like you put your hoof in your mouth again, huh?
Yes, when you vote you are citizen, because only citizens can vote. Obama was referring to citizens with "undocumented family".
Second, Obama didn´t grant nukes to Iran.

You are going to lose all credibility that might have been left over with this nonsense.

Yes, when you vote you are citizen, because only citizens can vote. Obama was referring to citizens with "undocumented family".
Second, Obama didn´t grant nukes to Iran.

You are going to lose all credibility that might have been left over with this nonsense.

"...because only citizens can vote. Obama was referring to citizens with "undocumented family"."

Of course, that's a lie.
You appear to have a certain facility at lying......much practiced.

He specifically told illegals to go and vote.
That's the Democrat way.

She says 'I' after making clear that she is speaking for illegal aliens.

Transcript:

RODRIGUEZ: Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens -- and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country -- are fearful of voting.

[And that is who she is speaking for!]

So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?
[Who would come for legal citizens voting?????????]
OBAMA:
Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself.

[Just like you.....a bald-faced liar!]

And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, et cetera.

[Meaning: 'Go ahead and vote....no one will be the wiser!']

The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential in terms of who you voted for. If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented, then you have an even greater reason to vote.

[Meaning, I guess....if you are living with lots of other illegals...well, heck, at least some of you should go vote! After all....Trump is trying to get rid of you illegals!]

Last edited:
"...because only citizens can vote. Obama was referring to citizens with "undocumented family"."

Of course, that's a lie.
You appear to have a certain facility at lying......much practiced.

He specifically told illegals to go and vote.
That's the Democrat way.

She says 'I' after making clear that she is speaking for illegal aliens.

Transcript:

RODRIGUEZ: Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens -- and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country -- are fearful of voting.

[And that is who she is speaking for!]

So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?
[Who would come for legal citizens voting?????????]
OBAMA:
Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself.

[Just like you.....a bald-faced liar!]

And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, et cetera.

[Meaning: 'Go ahead and vote....no one will be the wiser!']

The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential in terms of who you voted for. If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented, then you have an even greater reason to vote.

[Meaning, I guess....if you are living with lots of other illegals...well, heck, at least some of you should go vote! After all....Trump is trying to get rid of you illegals!]

Nope. If you are addressed with "if you have a family member who is undocumented", you are not undocumented . Very clear. All you do is misinterpreting until it fits. I am not a fan of Obama, but that is not a reason to fling this shit.

Nope. If you are addressed with "if you have a family member who is undocumented", you are not undocumented . Very clear. All you do is misinterpreting until it fits. I am not a fan of Obama, but that is not a reason to fling this shit.

I love how I force your sort to tap-dance rather than admit the truth.

The vid proves Obama told illegal aliens to vote in the election.

Nothing new....simply the next step in the plan by Democrats:

“The Great Replacement (French: Grand Remplacement), also known as the replacement theory,[1][2] is a white nationalist[3] conspiracy theory[4][5][6] which states that, with the complicity or cooperation of "replacist" elites,[a][4][7] the white French population—as well as white European populations at large—is being demographically and culturally replaced with non-European peoples—specifically Arab, Berber, South Asian and sub-Saharan Muslim populations—through mass migration, demographic growth and a European drop in the birth rate.”
Wikipedia

Of course, it is not a ‘theory’ at all….it is a fact.
In 1965 the Democrat Party began the same with the
Hart-Celler Act, the Democrats have revealed that they intend to replace Americans with voters who need welfare, and will vote Democrat.
Obama told illegal aliens to go and vote.

Hence.....open borders and sending illegal aliens throughout the country.

Of course, Obama told them to go and vote.

I love how I force your sort to tap-dance rather than admit the truth.

The vid proves Obama told illegal aliens to vote in the election.

Nothing new....simply the next step in the plan by Democrats:

“The Great Replacement (French: Grand Remplacement), also known as the replacement theory,[1][2] is a white nationalist[3] conspiracy theory[4][5][6] which states that, with the complicity or cooperation of "replacist" elites,[a][4][7] the white French population—as well as white European populations at large—is being demographically and culturally replaced with non-European peoples—specifically Arab, Berber, South Asian and sub-Saharan Muslim populations—through mass migration, demographic growth and a European drop in the birth rate.”
Wikipedia

Of course, it is not a ‘theory’ at all….it is a fact.
In 1965 the Democrat Party began the same with the
Hart-Celler Act, the Democrats have revealed that they intend to replace Americans with voters who need welfare, and will vote Democrat.
Obama told illegal aliens to go and vote.

Hence.....open borders and sending illegal aliens throughout the country.

Of course, Obama told them to go and vote.
Vast bs with no purpose at all. You mostly get latinos and they are of European ancestory. Biden warned they will be the majority by 2040 and will remember how they were treated today. They have a higher birth rate - nothing "whites" couldn´t do. Effectively, whites replace themselves.

Vast bs with no purpose at all. You mostly get latinos and they are of European ancestory. Biden warned they will be the majority by 2040 and will remember how they were treated today. They have a higher birth rate - nothing "whites" couldn´t do. Effectively, whites replace themselves.

You've been exposed twice....get lost.

I'd be remiss not to remind that all of the problems laid at Biden's doorstep are due to the Democrat Party.

He's simply a figurehead that can be jettisoned when the party feels the need to do so.

You've probably noticed that they don't even care about his poll numbers. He was placed in there to install their radical agenda. They have until Jan 2022.

Forum List

Back