Biden Set to Announce an Unprecedented Crackdown on Gas-Powered Vehicles

Why is it unfathomable to you that it is simply good policy to push and incentivize healthy decisions? What do you care if cars in the future are a bit lower on emissions? Seriously? It is like a religion to you folks that if you arent polluting you arent American. Get a grip.

Progs are punks who need to control everyone's lives.

Fuck Joe Biden. He isn't empowered to enact legislation and neither is the EPA.

The EPA is a near-worthless agency commissioned to carry out and ENFORCE environmental legislation, not write it.

All of the auto makers ought to give both of them the big finger. I want to see Joe and his EPA Gestapo fine or put out of business all of the car makers for not complying!

If trump gets elected I would imagine he would go after the epa.

And, of course, you know the elites and their brethren will continue to be chauffeured around in their gas guzzling SUVs, and jet setting to climate summits in their private, carbon spewing, aircraft.

Just like with the lockdowns, the sacrifices will be made by the little people.

For the good of the planet, don't you see?

I absolutely loathe these communist criminals.

America cannot afford another term of China Joe.

Joe Biden knew in 2010 that Co2 was not the cause of Earth Climate Change. He discussed it with homO and Holder before it was hid IN THE CLOSET...

And, of course, you know the elites and their brethren will continue to be chauffeured around in their gas guzzling SUVs, and jet setting to climate summits in their private, carbon spewing, aircraft.

More political posturing from Biden to throw red meat to his radical environmental constituents. It will never happen just as their Utopian dreams of controlling global climate.

More political posturing from Biden to throw red meat to his radical environmental constituents. It will never happen just as their Utopian dreams of controlling global climate.

Here's to hoping you're right.

Good point! US presidents are most likely just figureheads. Decisions are above their paygrade.

Literally every single US President that has come before has made more decisions than Biden.

Ya gotta at least be compos mentis as a baseline.

The only other one who comes close is Bush Jr., in that case we had Cheney runnin' the show.

And you bet your arse Trump was runnin' his White House - otherwise the Globalist scourge wouldn't be so brazenly desperate to dispatch with him.

What about people who live in apartments? Do these boneheads thnk about what they are doing?

Why is it unfathomable to you that it is simply good policy to push and incentivize healthy decisions? What do you care if cars in the future are a bit lower on emissions? Seriously? It is like a religion to you folks that if you arent polluting you arent American. Get a grip.
GFY

That's why the criminal, election-stealing scum are working overtime to literally cause our collapse.

This is why the GQP party are posting Chinese/Russian propaganda on a daily basis.

Notice how Lebanon and Hamas are both going after Israel which is in chaos because Netanyahu is threatening Democracy and the rule of law. Attack while your enemy is being weakened by its own leaders.

Well that is what China, Iran and Russia are doing: promoting this nonsense with Donald Trump because it's destroying the USA. And you're posting the lies that are helping them destroy the USA.

My V8 will last another 250,000 miles, at least. Don't care what regulations poopy-pants tries, they'll likely be repealed when pragmatic adults retake the government.

My V8 will last another 250,000 miles, at least. Don't care what regulations poopy-pants tries, they'll likely be repealed when pragmatic adults retake the government.

So, are you like the Garfield Donald Trump?

So, are you like the Garfield Donald Trump?
188_1573_1_med.jpeg

Forum List

Back