Biden sends "strike force" into inner city to fight crime?

It's the Blaze so I will take it with a grain of salt and without far more info I will note that this would appear to border on Unconstitutional but like I said, very little info from a questionable source.
I said last year that Trump should have sent in forces to stop the violence in the rioting cities. The residents and businesses deserve to have their rights and Liberties defended. In fact I believe it was Trumps duty under his sworn oath to do so.

If Biden is doing something similar I will have no problem with it.

Why is it we can send our people around the globe to police foreign nations but we can't do it in our own violent areas?

And I said the same thing then. It's unconstitutional.

No, it's not.

Leftists were systematically attacking US cities for months. That is clearly an attack on the nation and totally Constitutional for the President to send the military to end the insurrection. Defending the country from hostile aggression is the PURPOSE of the military.

You wanted them to stay out because you're a traitor and supported the insurrection and the military would have ended it
pk pop nopper is likely a chinese spy.

This is nothing more than posturing.
He is not sending federal troops. Mayor Lightfoot would never accept them, especially when last week she tried to laughably say crime in Chicago was down.
This is nothing more than a fake stance to appear "tough on crime".
The Democrats know very well they are losing the optics on the rising crime across left cities. So an empty gesture of sending troops, they hope, will give the appearance they are doing something.
And you can bet your ass the leftist talking heads Sunday will be out in force parroting that very thing.

It's the Blaze so I will take it with a grain of salt and without far more info I will note that this would appear to border on Unconstitutional but like I said, very little info from a questionable source.
I said last year that Trump should have sent in forces to stop the violence in the rioting cities. The residents and businesses deserve to have their rights and Liberties defended. In fact I believe it was Trumps duty under his sworn oath to do so.

Why is it we can send our people around the globe to police foreign nations but we can't do it in our own violent areas?
I'll lay money down that they won't complain about this the way they did when Trump sent them. The only difference between what Xiden is sending and what Trump sent is the nomenclature.

Co-incidence?
B9CAF823-CC4E-400E-96A4-BBC404A39EBC.jpeg

you decide.
609E368E-3591-4F18-A3C2-0CBD0B737E4C.jpeg

Last edited:
Whoa whoa whoa....BIDEN is sending a strike force to Chicago?

State's Rights Anyone?

Where is the press and the Democrats on this?

Biden apparently is sending a "strike force" into inner cities like Chicago to try and combat the exponentially increasing violence and crime in these democrat inner cities all over the US after their police force has been devastated from defunding because they are all KKK members apparently.

First of all, what is a strike force? Secondly, as democrats who run these cities continue to blame gun control and lack of jobs as the reason for it, what will the strike force do? Will they send in people to round up guns or give them jobs?

Or maybe they are a strike force of social workers.

Anyone?

Just trying to understand how the mind of a democrat fails to work.

Quid Pro is sending troops to hunt down whites and beat them or arrest them. Der Juden, The Whites are the cause of all problems, the democrats are dedicated to eradicating all Whites.
Yep, you're a retard.

I'll lay money down that they won't complain about this the way they did when Trump sent them. The only difference between what Xiden is sending and what Trump sent is the nomenclature.
Trump not stomping out the uncontrolled violence and occupation of some of our cities was one of my biggest disappointments.
That lack of decisive action is what gave the far left the foothold they have today

No, it's not.

Leftists were systematically attacking US cities for months. That is clearly an attack on the nation and totally Constitutional for the President to send the military to end the insurrection. Defending the country from hostile aggression is the PURPOSE of the military.

You wanted them to stay out because you're a traitor and supported the insurrection and the military would have ended it

She's no different than any other Democrat airhead

No, it's not.

She said she's Saudi. I totally believe that

Probably a wahhabist.

Biden apparently is sending a "strike force" into inner cities like Chicago to try and combat the exponentially increasing violence and crime in these democrat inner cities all over the US after their police force has been devastated from defunding because they are all KKK members apparently.

First of all, what is a strike force? Secondly, as democrats who run these cities continue to blame gun control and lack of jobs as the reason for it, what will the strike force do? Will they send in people to round up guns or give them jobs?

Anyone?

Lori may find that wanting the assistance of a federal strike force is better than having one, unless her police are the problem. I suspect she does not want to pay for more police on the street and discounts the danger of having federal officers taking over local law enforcement, probably thinking, if it turns bad the Feds will get the blame, but locally they don't as she asked for them.

No, it's not.

Probably a wahhabist.

You caught me before I fixed it. I remembered it was Surada who said she's Saudi

No, it's not.

Probably a wahhabist.

You caught me before I fixed it. I remembered it was Surada who said she's Saudi

Oh, ok.

Anyone?

The Strike force is a collection of Transgender sweater knitters who will enter with rainbow flag flying ahead of them and a threat to hug and kiss anyone who dares to be naughty or doesn't play well with others. Those male criminals who are good looking and well built may be allowed a little more leverage than the others if they know what to do.....

Anyone?

The Strike force is a collection of Transgender sweater knitters who will enter with rainbow flag flying ahead of them and a threat to hug and kiss anyone who dares to be naughty or doesn't play well with others. Those male criminals who are good looking and well built may be allowed a little more leverage than the others if they know what to do.....

...............so....the village people?

No, it's not.

Probably a wahhabist.
BAEAD95A-06DD-4E14-B19B-D2D32E8F19B3.jpeg

No, it's not.

Probably a wahhabist.
A Wiley Wahhabist?

Forum List

Back