Biden promises that we're going to get revenge against the suicide bombers and people with guns who were shooting at us. Please, Joe: don't.

Nel

Rookie
Aug 26, 2021
The reason I say "don't do it," is simple. On 9/11 2,996 citizens from 78 countries died. But in our anger to get revenge for what happened on 9/11, America had 6,967 troops die, plus 52,802 more have been wounded. And sending armies to foreign countries is unbelievably expensive. Who prospers from that? The manufacturers of our defense products.

I think President and former General Dwight D. Eisenhower knew something when he said that we had to keep our eyes on our "Military Industrial Establishment." What answer do I have? Right now, nothing. I just know what I don't want us to do, and that's try to get revenge. Unless the whole world is willing to send their soldiers to Afghanistan, it's not going to work.

Last edited:
It's talk. He's not going to do anything. he's pissed off our allies and they're not going to help us do anything after this debacle. He's closed down everything and gave it all to the TOLLYBON so he's has no means to gather info and no means to make good on his impotent threat. And lastly he's bullshitting us. He has no intention of doing anything.

The reason I say "don't do it," is simple. On 9/11 2,996 citizens from 78 countries died. But in our anger to get revenge for what happened on 9/11, America had 6,967 troops die, plus 52,802 more have been wounded. And sending armies to foreign countries is unbelievably expensive. Who prospers from that? The manufacturers of our defense products.

I think President and former General Dwight D. Eisenhower knew something when he said that we had to keep our eyes on our "Military Industrial Establishment." What answer do I have? Right now, nothing. I just know what I don't want us to do, and that's try to get revenge. Unless the whole world is willing to send their soldiers to Afghanistan, it's not going to work.
What's more striking is in that Biden refuses to point any fingers at the Taliban. To him, they are the good guys. Oh, it wasn't the Taliban. It was ISIS. Give me a break.

Forum List

Back