Biden Position on Guns Is a Joke

If you had banned AR-15's, there may have been a chance 19 kids and adults would have still had a face and skull.

So there's your FACTS, clown.
Idiot. What about every other gun in the world that the shooter could have used? The shooter reloaded at least 5 times. He could have killed far more with a 5-shot revolver and a pocket full of speedloaders. The model of the gun is not the problem. Guns are not the problem. Leftist culture is the problem.

Here's another fact bozo, I'm a UK conservative. The cops are wanting DNA to identify the kids because your love of guns blasted their faces off, retard.
A 223 didn't blast their faces off. DNA is still the best and most certain identification. Dead people are actually harder to identify than you think. Have you seen dead relatives?

Handguns won't do much against body armor. Plus the portability of a handgun will not be required because the gun safe will be right there in the classroom.

Better that teachers keep rifles in their classrooms.

But to answer your question, right now progressives ensure that teachers are helpless and completely disarmed.

-------------------------------------------------

I do not share the common progressive opinion that freedom is sick and twisted.

Like other Americans, I find freedom to be a good thing.
Two to center of mass, one to the head. Repeat until target has stopped flinching. A handgun is not ideal against armor but there are always openings in armor.

You'll have to explain how that is so. It is Biden who openly states that he's actually against hardening schools. School shootings are by Democrats for Democrats.

You guys sound positively unhinged. You would rather see schools turned into armed encampments than consider giving up your guns.

Your priorities are mixed up. I'd go so far to say that your priorities are psychopathic.

You guys sound positively unhinged. You would rather see schools turned into armed encampments than consider giving up your guns.

Your priorities are mixed up. I'd go so far to say that your priorities are psychopathic.
What would be served by responsible, legal gun owners giving up their property?

I'd go so far as to say your priorities are misplaced, irrelevant and absurd.

In the Ultra Rural area of Shasta County ( Southern Cascades )
Where my
Mountain home is it could take an hour easy for Sheriffs to arrive ( even if I say it’s Iranians )
You get a permit and a firearm and a dog, or two.

The last thing you do is vote for anyone who supports the distribution of the most dangerous weapons to unqualified peoples. Geesus, that makes you less safe.

I live in the woods on a mountain where the roads get so slippery in the winter, no one gets in or out easily. That includes criminals. So you’re less likely to be confronted by criminals. Still, we’re all armed and have big dogs. That doesn’t mean we support anyone having unlicensed guns and dogs.

Last edited:

Yup
But Gee, no one has to give up anything. I’m very well armed. But I’m permitted and don’t need an assault weapon. If “anyone” wants one, like a full auto, you license and register it federally.

You get a permit and a firearm and a dog, or two.

The last thing you do is vote for anyone who supports the distribution of the most dangerous weapons to unqualified peoples. Geesus, that makes you less safe.

I live in the woods on a mountain where the roads get so slippery in the winter, no one gets in or out easily. That includes criminals. So you’re less likely to be confronted by criminals. Still, we’re all armed and have big dogs. That doesn’t mean we support anyone having unlicensed guns and dogs.
My Mountain Home (North Eastern Shasta County / Ultra rural southern Cascades ) is surrounded by Cartel Henchmen / Neckbeard Local Freak Pot grows and Meth cooker/ Part time pot trimmers giving growing a go types ( If I wanted to live where my nearest neighbor was 7.1 miles away It would be the Montana prairie or Alaska but not my region of Far Nor Cal anymore . Yes I have a California CCW but my 15 pound Female Dwarf White Poodle passed away so I’m currently dogless

Clinton did. Remember the AWB in '94?

Federal Assault Weapons Ban - Wikipedia
I remember all the regualr shooters at my range legally buying AR-15s and high cap magazines during that ban.

The manufacturers of “assault weapons” like the AR-15 removed a couple of items from their product and it no longer was banned.

High cap magazines manufactured before a certain date were legal but very expensive.

The ban actually made the AR-15 popular.

I remember all the regualr shooters at my range legally buying AR-15s and high cap magazines during that ban.

The manufacturers of “assault weapons” like the AR-15 removed a couple of items from their product and it no longer was banned.

High cap magazines manufactured before a certain date were legal but very expensive.

I lived in Texas during that time. Everyone was buying an SKS or a ban-compliant AK-47 with the bayonet lug cut off and one of those goofy thumbhole stocks. It was like the Eastern Bloc countries saw a market and flooded this country with millions of SKS, AK, and Mosin-Nagant rifles. Something like 25 million SKS's were imported during the ban.

Here's what Joe Biden has repeatedly said he want to do about guns in America.

1. Ban what he calls "assault weapons"
2. Ban high-capacity magazines.
3. Hold gun Manufacturers "accountable"

Strike 1....Strike 2......Strike 3

First, according to the second amendment of the Constitution, the right to bears arms SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED (exactly what Biden is proposing to do)

Second, I don't think Biden, or any of his leftist friends, clueless about guns, have any idea what they're talking about, when they loosely throw the phrase "assault weapons". I've heard some of them refer to the AR-15 rifle as an assault weapon , when it's just an ordinary rifle, that fires one shot with each pull of the trigger.

Third, unlike Biden's claim that high capacity magazines have no place in a civilized society, and his question of why there is a need for that, there easily could be a need. What if a whole gang of thugs show up in your front yard ? (let's say 10-15 of them). A 6 shooter wouldn't cover that.

Third, gun manufacturers have nothing to do with any of this. In addition to the guns possessed by police, there are far more guns in the hands of law-abiding people (with CCW permits), than there are criminals in possession of them. And you cant blame an inanimate object. Some people kill or injure others with a car. Wanna ban cars ? Some people are attacked with baseball bat. Wanna ban baseball bats ? Some people are killed with a kitchen knife. Wanna ban them ?

Lastly, banning assault rifles (whatever anybody defines that to be) or any kind of rifle, doesnt ,match up with the facts. Relatively, very few people are killed with rifles.
Kiss off , we can regulate guns anyway we see fit as a nation and since everyone except you gun bubbas want to do just that , then that in a democracy is the reason it should happen,. If I could write the law, I would exclude every one of you gun Bubbas from owning guns. Every one of you nut jobs in my neighborhood are dangerous as far as I'm concerned. Your chance of shooting yourself in the foot or shooting someone else, will happen way sooner than you will ever use that gun to protect anything. I don't even want you people around.

No the fact that it is the best killing machine made it popular with you Gun bubbas , you think it expresses the size of your cock to the world and that is why you buy them.

No the fact that it is the best killing machine made it popular with you Gun bubbas , you think it expresses the size of your cock to the world and that is why you buy them.
Anti-gun people have this odd obsession with the size of cocks. They often also say that people who drive big pickup trucks have tiny cocks.

That leads me to believe they are the one who have tiny ones.

Kiss off , we can regulate guns anyway we see fit as a nation and since everyone except you gun bubbas want to do just that , then that in a democracy is the reason it should happen,. If I could write the law, I would exclude every one of you gun Bubbas from owning guns. Every one of you nut jobs in my neighborhood are dangerous as far as I'm concerned. Your chance of shooting yourself in the foot or shooting someone else, will happen way sooner than you will ever use that gun to protect anything. I don't even want you people around.
If you consider every gun owner in your neighborhood as a “nut job” who is dangerous to you, it makes me wonder if you are a criminal.

Criminals dislike civilian gun owners for good reason. It makes their workplace dangerous.

Forum List

Back