What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Biden Poised To Double The Number Of Black Women Appeals Court Judges

citygator

Diamond Member
Reaction score
In just 4 years Trump nominated more unqualified federal judges than any president before him... 10. That’s right. 10 of his federal appoints were not only “not the best person” for the job they were unqualified to be a judge. All of Biden’s have been qualified so far by the ABA.

Interesting. So what legal acumen do you possess in order to determine anyone's judicial qualifications?

None, as I thought.
I posses the legal ability to read the ratings from the ABA and know it stands for the American Bar Association. Clearly you don’t have those qualifications. I’m just stating facts. No opinion.
That's not what I asked, wiseguy. Your tu-quoque is ignored.

But it shows that EVEN YOU consider legal aptitude over race and ethnicity.
I didn’t state I had the legal acumen I’m stating that the ABA does. Want their qualification numb nuts?

jc456

Diamond Member
Reaction score
In just 4 years Trump nominated more unqualified federal judges than any president before him... 10. That’s right. 10 of his federal appoints were not only “not the best person” for the job they were unqualified to be a judge. All of Biden’s have been qualified so far by the ABA.

Interesting. So what legal acumen do you possess in order to determine anyone's judicial qualifications?

None, as I thought.
I posses the legal ability to read the ratings from the ABA and know it stands for the American Bar Association. Clearly you don’t have those qualifications. I’m just stating facts. No opinion.

I didn’t state I had the legal acumen I’m stating that the ABA does. Want their qualification numb nuts?
To be judges ? Nope

TemplarKormac

Political Atheist
Reaction score

None, as I thought.

I didn't ask the ABA. I asked you, smartass.

"I posess the legal ability to read the ratings from the ABA" means jacksquat to me.

citygator

Diamond Member
Reaction score

None, as I thought.

"I posess the legal ability to read the ratings from the ABA" means jacksquat to me.
Your question has no relevance to my post. What is your education level?

TemplarKormac

Political Atheist
Reaction score

None, as I thought.

Your question has no relevance to my post. What is your education level?
Of course, because my question calls you to the mat for presenting a false illusion of knowledge. It makes you uncomfortable. Hence the paltry deflection.

My "education level" is none of your concern.

citygator

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Of course, because my question calls you to the mat for presenting a false illusion of knowledge. It makes you uncomfortable. Hence the paltry deflection.

Like I thought, chicken shit to discuss your credentials when asking for mine. Chicken. I posted information from the ABA who rated the judges unqualified. The only knowledge you need is the ability to read.

If you wanna compare credentials for reading and writing then name the place and time and I’ll be there.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Like I thought, chicken shit to discuss your credentials when asking for mine. Chicken. I posted information from the ABA who rated the judges unqualified. The only knowledge you need is the ability to read.

If you wanna compare credentials for reading and writing then name the place and time and I’ll be there.
innerweb geeky Rambos are cute.

citygator

Diamond Member
Reaction score

innerweb geeky Rambos are cute.
Meh. Templar seems like a decent guy so I wouldn’t call him a geeky Rambo. He just mistakes arguments in order to feel better about his position to argue. It’s basically cheating in debate. Address the argument.

Your fallacy is that you attack the poster instead the argument. It’s also generated from a position of weakness. You guys will keep losing if you don’t move past logic fallacies.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$350.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List