Biden on hot mic whining about American Press to Indian PM.

Furthermore he suggested to the foreign leader that not liking the questions the media asks is justification for refusing to allow the media to ask questions, to keep the media and the nation in the dark, and to keep from being held accountable.

And these assholes say TRUMP is a NAZI. It is so stupid.

So when the left whines about the right wing dominance of talk radio, they should just STFU.....I get it.
Exactly... liberals have much more free time to watch television... conservatives are working and only have the ability to listen while working. They don't watch a lot of TV anyway.

Saying that the media doesn't stay on point is a fairly light criticism. Can't imagine any journalist being ticked off by it unless they have the thinnest of skins.

Oh it isn't all left wing... obviously the majority main stream is but Fox news has been right leaning more and more. And then there's all the other less mainstream outlets that are definitely right wing.

By "all the other (right wing) outlets," you presumably mean Newsmax and OAN. I'm not aware of any others. And that's just TV news. You're not considering the mainstream print and online media outlets, which are overwhelming left wing. That's not even counting the major social media platforms, which are predominantly controlled by avowed leftists like Zuckerberg and Dorsey.

Also, I don't agree that Fox News "has been leaning right more and more." It's been going the opposite direction since Rupert Murdoch's kids have become increasingly involved. Obviously the opinion shows during prime time/evening are right-leaning (Tucker, Hannity, Ingram, Gutfeld), but the news desk is controlled by a completely different division, and the primary contributors like Chris Wallace, Neil Cavuto, Juan Williams, Donna Brazile and Shepherd Smith are far from right wing (most of those are Democrats), and were outspokenly opposed to Trump. The election desk is also run by a Democrat, which stirred up controversy when Fox called AZ for Biden extremely early (before any other outlet) while holding off calling FL and NC for Trump until very late (after most outlets) despite Trump's large lead. That led to a mass exodus of viewers they have never recovered.

Last edited:
Biden claiming the corporate American press is mean to him just proves how delusional this asshole is.

The press runs cover for Biden ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL the fucking time!

Referring to soldiers as STUPID BASTARDS.
Finger raping Tara Reade.
Quid Pro Quo with Ukraine.
Getting money from Ukraine and China.

On and on and on and on and on and on and over and over and over and over.

The press LIES FOR BIDEN....and Biden claims the press is NOT SYCOPHANTIC ENOUGH!! :laughing0301:

Tweeting Merrily As You Are Trapped in a Parrot Cage

Why do weak Conservatives repeat the anti-phonetic dysfunctional spelling of mike as "mic" if they aren't under the spell of the media to that very significant extent? The jurinalists know it is stupid; they are testing us to see if we respect them enough to follow this orthographical garbage.

Why do weak Conservatives repeat the anti-phonetic dysfunctional spelling of mike as "mic" if they aren't under the spell of the media to that very significant extent? The jurinalists know it is stupid; they are testing us to see if we respect them enough to follow this orthographical garbage.
SQUIRREL!

Thanks for the contribution to the thread on Biden saying the AMERICAN PRESS is not fair to him.

How about addressing that?

“The Indian press is much better behaved than the American press…I think, with your permission, you could not answer questions because they won’t ask any questions on point.”

Are you shitting me? THE PRESS IS NOT FAIR TO JOE BIDEN?

:hyper: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg::icon_rolleyes::hyper::laughing0301::hyper::auiqs.jpg::rolleyes::icon_rolleyes:

All the press does is COVER for Joe Biden. Jesus H Christobal! So FUUUUUUCKING delusional!

It wasn't a hot mic. Biden was speaking loudly so the whole room could hear.

I'm assuming it's because the word "microphone" is spelled with a "c" not a "ke"

Similar to how the word "picture" is abbreviated as "pic"

And how the word "record" (as in recording) is abbreviated as "rec"

And how the word "declaratory" (as in declaratory relief) is abbreviated as "dec" (as in Dec Action)

It's not anti-phonetic at all. All of those words are pronounced with a hard "c" so, naturally, the abbreviations are also pronounced with a hard "c"

Last edited:
I'm assuming it's because the word "microphone" is spelled with a "c" not a "ke"

Similar to how the word "picture" is abbreviated as "pic"

And how the word "record" (as in recording) is abbreviated as "rec"

And how the word "declaratory" (as in declaratory relief) is abbreviated as "dec" (as in Dec Action)

It's not anti-phonetic at all. All of those words are pronounced with a hard "c" so, naturally, the abbreviations are also pronounced with a hard "c"
Whoever Controls Language Controls Thought

So bike should be spelled "bic" because it comes from bicycle? And "Mike" should be spelled "Mich" because it's short for Michael? Phonetically, this silly spelling should be pronounced "bick."

No, my criticism stands: it is proof on how those who protest mainstream media are trapped in it or they would dismiss the jurinalists' intentionally ridiculous spelling, just like they do with Ebonics. And the On-Air Airheads made it up on purpose just to see how willingly their opponents would be suckered into parroting it. "Pic" is not pronounced "pike," so your examples are irrelevant.

Forum List

Back