Biden now has enough delegates to formally clinch the democratic nomination

Just reported by Ali Velchi on MSNBC. No link yet.
He's just gotta nail that fourth loss in a row. You demodumbasses sure have that losing thing down pat. I must admit that you have no equals when it comes to losing. I'm betting that you're gonna lose really big in November. Like no one has lost before. You're gonna lose so BIGLEY.

Trump will be an impeached one-term president. I can't wait. Should be a great Thanksgiving and Christmas this year.

I doubt Trump will leave the White House peacefully. I expect he will likely have to be forcefully removed. I can envision him having the White House surrounded by tanks, police, and military forces - with Barr directing them. I also expect extreme Republican voter fraud and voter suppression.

I doubt Trump will leave the White House peacefully. I expect he will likely have to be forcefully removed. I can envision him having the White House surrounded by tanks, police, and military forces - with Barr directing them. I also expect extreme Republican voter fraud and voter suppression.
You should write a Tom Clancy novel about this.

These are the same people who run over political opponents in cars, mail bombs to people, and shoot up places in the name of politics. Voter fraud and suppression is childs play.

Just reported by Ali Velchi on MSNBC. No link yet.

so-what-pic-S.jpg

So you admit it will be a landslide. Even a shit-for-brains like yourself can see with Dems renouncing police and encouraging rioting and looting, Dems are throwing away the election.

I won't be comfortable until he's formally nominated. Now it's time to encourage Biden to choose an appropriate vp. Stacy Abrams or Gretchen Whitmer.

I look forward to President Biden bringing back many of the former Clinton and Obama officials. I'm sure President Biden will also bring in some young blood.

I'm convinced now that Lakhota is a paid operative of the Democrat Party getting paid fifty cents per post.

Her low quality posts make it clear that she long ago lost interest in trying to convince anyone to vote for the Democrats.

Forum List

Back