Biden now commanding media to attack the incoming impeachment inquiry with anti-GOP propaganda

Wiggle_Piggy

Gold Member
Jul 20, 2023

This marriage between the Democrats/Biden and the MSM is more and more exposed every year. Marching orders to attack his political rivals, during an impeachment against him, by admittedly deceiving the public

Last edited:

This marriage between the Democrats/Biden and the MSM is more and more exposed every year. Marching orders to attack his political rivals by admittedly deceiving the public

He didn't have to tell them, they were going to do it anyway.

This marriage between the Democrats/Biden and the MSM is more and more exposed every year. Marching orders to attack his political rivals by admittedly deceiving the public

Yeah, this is some fucked up shit from Biden. It was one thing when Trump used his official Twitter account to push FoxNews, but this is taken to a whole new level.

I do not care what side of the divide you are on, nobody should see this as a good thing

Yeah, this is some fucked up shit from Biden. It was one thing when Trump used his official Twitter account to push FoxNews, but this is taken to a whole new level.

I do not care what side of the divide you are on, nobody should see this as a good thing
I know leftists on here have their ego blinders on, but I would hope they could admit that if Trump gave memos out to the minimal amount of media out there that is friendly to him to publicly attack Democrats trying to impeach him, and deceive the public… he would be called a fascist dictator.

But Biden is doing it, so no comment

This marriage between the Democrats/Biden and the MSM is more and more exposed every year. Marching orders to attack his political rivals, during an impeachment against him, by admittedly deceiving the public
The WH had a war room set up to come up with their typical no ethics standards or morals strategy to combat impeachment, and they aren't very good at hiding their bag of tricks and schemes.
1st I noticed the barrage of fake callers spewing propaganda to combat the impeachment talk on Cspan (one caught lying about their party affiliation), so that must be one of their strategies instead of handing evidrnce to congress to prove themselves innocent.
2nd obvious propaganda routine was using both their House and Senate speakers Jeffries & Schumer to have press conferences parrot and deflect and project every Republican talking point on the Kangaroo court Pelosi was running, however Jeffries jumped the gun, an inquiry is not the same as an Impeachment trial, so how can Jeffries Plagiarize Republican talking points by calling it a kangaroo court before it plays out that far? What an Idiot, Jeffries and whoever in the WH thought that would be a good idea to accuse a court that hasn't happened yet with being a Kangaroo court. And Schumers comments were plagiarized GOP comments about them=Dems are deflecting as a strategy which in turn is one giant Pee Wee Herman "I know you are but what am I" routine. Brilliant!

I know leftists on here have their ego blinders on, but I would hope they could admit that if Trump gave memos out to the minimal amount of media out there that is friendly to him to publicly attack Democrats trying to impeach him, and deceive the public… he would be called a fascist dictator.

But Biden is doing it, so no comment
They are in a cult, and as such, they checked their moral meter at the door.

They will now be told what and how to feel from here on out by the DNC.

But wait... There's more...

They used to keep it somewhat subtle, even though it was obvious anyway. Now they have completely given up on that and become downright blatant about it. They figure they own the media so no reason to cover it up anymore.

Forum List

Back