biden, "Not so sure you can assume I am not corrupt."

Biden RIPPED ASS in front of the Duchess of Cornwall.

Ironic that his cornhole blew out in front of the Duchess of Cornwall.

Biden is an international embarrassment.

Those who voted for him get to brag about it to their grave. THEY KNEW BEST!!

His son pulled in millions from foreign countries, including adversaries, while his father was VP - and with 10% going to “The Big Guy.”

Nothing to see here……

His son pulled in millions from foreign countries, including adversaries, while his father was VP - and with 10% going to “The Big Guy.”

Nothing to see here……

I see nothing the least bit incriminating.

Now, change the names FROM JOE AND HUNTER BIDEN to DONALD AND ERIC TRUMP.......NOW YOU HAVE SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lefties are lying frauds.

This guy, Kalamata, Pelousy...they are a disgrace to this country. We are a laughing stock with the antics of this old geezer and his harpy wife grabbing him to control him. I was watching the last time she tried to shut him down. He was visibly annoyed with her.

We need President Trump.
zt5kuv6mutu71.jpg

I see nothing the least bit incriminating.

Now, change the names FROM JOE AND HUNTER BIDEN to DONALD AND ERIC TRUMP.......NOW YOU HAVE SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lefties are lying frauds.
Yup. DIFFERENT rules for Dems. If this were Trump, he’d have been impeached five times over already.

So you're stupid enough to believe he went on television and admitted he was corrupt.
Biden is on video confessing to crimes.

He confessed to getting Viktor Shokin fired, even after the moderator warned him that the video was being livestreamed.

On another livestreamed video just before the 2020 election he confessed to having the largest voter fraud organization in the history of American politics.

Biden is on video confessing to crimes.

He confessed to getting Viktor Shokin fired, even after the moderator warned him that the video was being livestreamed.

On another livestreamed video just before the 2020 election he confessed to having the largest voter fraud organization in the history of American politics.

I was referring to the video of him from the 70's, dumbfuck.

Do you have access to anyone who might be able to post in your place? Because you're proving to be a major waste of time...

Forum List

Back