Biden must be impeached for blowing up the Nordstream pipeline (Or Nordstrom as KJP called it)

When it’s proven factual, will you believe it?
With real facts or imaginary facts?

I don’t know what you consider a fact anymore. You claim there was documentation of the claims in the post and that seems to be imaginary.

With real facts or imaginary facts?

I don’t know what you consider a fact anymore. You claim there was documentation of the claims in the post and that seems to be imaginary.
You don’t see anything wrong with Hunter making millions off his connection to the big guy, but this bothers you.

:uhoh3: :uhoh3: :uhoh3: :abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

You don’t see anything wrong with Hunter making millions off his connection to the big guy, but this bothers you.

:uhoh3: :uhoh3: :uhoh3: :abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:
People make money off of their connections all the time. You need something else for it to be a problem. You don’t have the something else.

I have a problem with you claiming the post was documented when it wasn’t. You have a problem by making claims and running away from them.

People make money off of their connections all the time. You need something else for it to be a problem. You don’t have the something else.

I have a problem with you claiming the post was documented when it wasn’t. You have a problem by making claims and running away from them.
Just be patient.

You’re just upset that I owned you with Hunter’s laptop. I get it.

Just be patient.

You’re just upset that I owned you with Hunter’s laptop. I get it.
You didn’t “own” me with the laptop. You proved you didn’t have what was claimed.

I can’t remember how many times a weirdo like you said “be patient” and nothing ever happened.

You already claimed that the story was documented. It wasn’t. I didn’t own you. You owned yourself.

You didn’t “own” me with the laptop. You proved you didn’t have what was claimed.

I can’t remember how many times a weirdo like you said “be patient” and nothing ever happened.

You already claimed that the story was documented. It wasn’t. I didn’t own you. You owned yourself.
Whiner.
:ahole-1:

The vax is safe and effective.
Masks work
The Hunter Biden laptop is Russian disinformation
WHAT BALLOON?
Epstein offed himself
Seth Rich was killed by a robber who didnt rob him
The government does not spy on Americans
Kennedy was killed by a lone gunman
MLK was killed by a lone gunman
Bobby Kennedy was killed by a lone gunman
Iraq has WMDs
Assad gassed his own people
15 days to flatten the curve
Ivermectin is not a COVID theraputic
Hasidic Jews will spread COVID worshipping, but BLM AND ANTIFA riots do not spread COVID
The J6 protestors almost took over our government
AOC almost died 90 minutes before the protestors entered the Capitol
Adam Sciff‘s characterization of the Trump Zelensky phone call was real
The Trump lPee pee tape is real.
Trump and Putin stole 2016

Yea….the US government never lies.

Means, motive, opportunity. We fucking blew it up. Just because you voted Democrat doesnt mean we did not blow it up.
No one said the government never lies. Posting a few other lies ( some of the things on your little list are not lies ) does not prove it ALWAYS lies.

You have no evidence that we blew it up kiddoe.

Yeah and Oswald acted alone. Lol.

Bonus Point: the CIA never lies and Mike Pompeo is a truth teller.

Yes he did act alone as I have proven to you

The CIA is a clandestine organization therefore um yes of course they lie about some things.

The fact remains none of that matters. The Seymour Hersh Story is UNDOCUMENTED and the trheory that we bliew up the pipeline has zero evidence backing it up.

You forget that people in general lie. Not just the government. You are a notorious little dishonest liar yourself.

Yes he did act alone as I have proven to you

The CIA is a clandestine organization therefore um yes of course they lie about some things.

The fact remains none of that matters. The Seymour Hersh Story is UNDOCUMENTED and the trheory that we bliew up the pipeline has zero evidence backing it up.

You forget that people in general lie. Not just the government. You are a notorious little dishonest liar yourself.
Let’s assume Hersh is right. Biden did blow the pipelines. Do you support his decision?

No we are not going to assume anything.

Hypothetically if he did do it no I would not support it.
The fact that the MSM has ignored Hersh’s reporting is probably proof enough old Joe did it. Just as they ignored his My Lai report decades ago and the government then issued denials. Claiming it was a lie, just as they are today with the pipeline story.

The fact that the MSM has ignored Hersh’s reporting is probably proof enough old Joe did it. Just as they ignored his My Lai report decades ago and the government then issued denials. Claiming it was a lie, just as they are today with the pipeline story.
The government did not deny My Lai it was the government who investigated and exposed it long before any reporter covered it.

Not covering a story by a conspiracy nut is not proof it happened.

The government did not deny My Lai it was the government who investigated and exposed it long before any reporter covered it.

Not covering a story by a conspiracy nut is not proof it happened.
You lie again Allen III. They did deny it initially, but the truth came out. Just as it will with Biden’s act of war against Russia and Germany. No doubt you support his act of war. A terrorist act as well.

You lie again Allen III. They did deny it initially, but the truth came out. Just as it will with Biden’s act of war against Russia and Germany. No doubt you support his act of war. A terrorist act as well.
No they did not.

The perpetrators certianly did lie about it but not the government in general. It was not hersh or any journalist who uncovered it.
I already answered that question and no I do not support any act of war you lying sack of shit

The fact remains your accusation is unfounded and hershs bullshit story is undocumented and has no evidence backing it up

Which is the story of your entire history of posting

You are the biggest and most consistently proven liar on this forum and you know it

No they did not.

The perpetrators certianly did lie about it but not the government in general. It was not hersh or any journalist who uncovered it.
I already answered that question and no I do not support any act of war you lying sack of shit

The fact remains your accusation is unfounded and hershs bullshit story is undocumented and has no evidence backing it up

You are the biggest and most consistently proven liar on this forum and you know it
They lied just like they’re lying today. You being Allen Dulles’ grand baby and the God son of Jesus Angleton, love lies. It’s just second nature to you.

Much like the WC Report, Covid Vaccines, and so many other lies committed by our government, this one too is unraveling.
Nord Stream Terror Attack: The Plot Thickens

No they did not.

I’ve kicking your dumb ass for nearly ten years now. I never tire of it. It’s just so damn much fun.

I’ve kicking your dumb ass for nearly ten years now. I never tire of it. It’s just so damn much fun.

That is yet another lie boy and everyone knows it

You have losty every argument and beened owned by ME for ten years

You have never backed up any of your claims with any form of evidence
You get crushed defeated and exposed as a fool and then like your boyfriend LARAM you claim victory

But the fact remaisn I have defeated you every time and YOU KNOW IT

Forum List

Back