Biden mass spending sparks warning of hyperinflation and market crash

Concerned Citizen, I never fail to notice when you disagree.
However, you may want to consider that I take them as compliments and proof that you're paying attention.
Unlike the left, I try to keep an open mind, thank you very much. However, I am duty-bound to call out BULLSHIT when I see it. You're very welcome.

The problem of debt was marginalized by the petro dollar. Yet, out of control spending and an idiotic 'green energy' plan that decreases the use and value of the petro dollar is a disaster in the making. Prior to this eco-nazi stupidity, the debt was likely never going to come due, that's simply not the case anymore, both cannot coexist over a long term.

Do a search on this site and look at how many times I have posted about this. Its simple fucking math. Yes, I have a degree in finance and 25 years experience in corporate finance in the tech industry...but any fucking 4th grader can understand this math DOES NOT FUCKING WORK.

My lefty friends have said for years they dont care about the debt as long as they keep getting free shit. IT....IS....NOT...SUSTAINABLE.

Diversification into counter market investments is crucial now. And by the way...the Biden Gestapo will shut down cyrptocurrencies. It will happen. The Fed will demand it.

Seriously do you start this same thread on an regular basis? I know I've posted to you that there's no sign of inflation. Or the inflation we have is the result of not enough supply to meet demand.

The deficits are a danger, BUT TRUMP DOUBLED THE SIZE OF THE DEFICITS IN FOUR YEARS AFTER THEY DECLINED FOR FOUR CONSECUTIVE YEARS UNDER OBAMA.

Do a search on this site and look at how many times I have posted about this. Its simple fucking math. Yes, I have a degree in finance and 25 years experience in corporate finance in the tech industry...but any fucking 4th grader can understand this math DOES NOT FUCKING WORK.

My lefty friends have said for years they dont care about the debt as long as they keep getting free shit. IT....IS....NOT...SUSTAINABLE.

Diversification into counter market investments is crucial now. And by the way...the Biden Gestapo will shut down cyrptocurrencies. It will happen. The Fed will demand it.

Seriously do you start this same thread on an regular basis? I know I've posted to you that there's no sign of inflation. Or the inflation we have is the result of not enough supply to meet demand.

The deficits are a danger, BUT TRUMP DOUBLED THE SIZE OF THE DEFICITS IN FOUR YEARS AFTER THEY DECLINED FOR FOUR CONSECUTIVE YEARS UNDER OBAMA.

Obama increased the debt by over a trillion dollars each and every year he was in office. Quit lying.

1620244759954.png

The part where 2000 and 2018 cost of employment index is about the same. DUH?

You think that shows the employment cost index is basically unchanged 2000-2018?

Seriously?

What do you think that's measuring? Be precise.

It's a basic 2 axis graph, what don't you understand about it?

2000 we see employment cost inex drop some from mild recession in 2001, climbed back up, then dropped big during Great Recession and now it's back up again. What don't you get?

I understand plenty.....mostly that your claim.... "2000 and 2018 cost of employment index is about the same" is hilariously, stupendously wrong.
I see, and how would you describe what you see in the graph for 2000 labor cost index vs 2018?

The most recent change in employment costs, on that graph, was +2.7% YoY in 2018.

How does +2.7% YoY employment cost index growth compare to 2000 cost growth?

Is it lower or higher? It is actually LOWER, which contradicts what bripat was trying to claim is a relationship between Fed Bank balances and inflation.

If you are going to throw in your 2 cents you may as well understand what the f is being disccused, k?

View attachment 487335

your graph does not include debt increases under Trump, strange that eh?

Last edited:

You think that shows the employment cost index is basically unchanged 2000-2018?

Seriously?

2000 we see employment cost inex drop some from mild recession in 2001, climbed back up, then dropped big during Great Recession and now it's back up again. What don't you get?

I understand plenty.....mostly that your claim.... "2000 and 2018 cost of employment index is about the same" is hilariously, stupendously wrong.
I see, and how would you describe what you see in the graph for 2000 labor cost index vs 2018?

The most recent change in employment costs, on that graph, was +2.7% YoY in 2018.

Is it lower or higher? It is actually LOWER, which contradicts what bripat was trying to claim is a relationship between Fed Bank balances and inflation.

If you are going to throw in your 2 cents you may as well understand what the f is being disccused, k?

Your graph clearly shows that employment costs in 2018 are on par with 2000, this despite huge increase in Fed's balance.

The numbers clearly show that employment costs in 2021 are about 70% higher than in 2000.

K?

Seriously?

Your graph clearly shows that employment costs in 2018 are on par with 2000, this despite huge increase in Fed's balance.

The numbers clearly show that employment costs in 2021 are about 70% higher than in 2000.

K?

And in 2000 they were higher than 1990 and in 1990 they were...get the point dummy?

You compare rate of this growth, not the fact that there was growth.

And in 2000 they were higher than 1990

When you say it out loud, your idiocy is really obvious.

You should definitely mention YoY change, you'll sound less moronic.

employment costs in 2018 are on par with 2000

Yeah, still moronic.

Yeah, still moronic.

Damn man, you are smaller than a fucking pea. That much never changes in all my conversations with you. Everything is about some narrow gotchas.

Yes dummy, it's year on year growth but the point remains true - there has been thus far very little relationship between Federal Banks "money printing" to any reduction of national debt, or unheathy inflation.

2018, after many years of inflated Fed Bank's balances had lower, not higher, ECI growth rate than in 2000.

Last edited:

Yeah, still moronic.

Damn man, you are smaller than a fucking pea. That much never changes in all my conversations with you. Everything is about some narrow gotchas.

Yes dummy, it's year on year growth but the point remains true - there has been thus far very little relationship between Federal Banks "money printing" to any reduction of national debt, or unheathy inflation.

2018, after many years of inflated Fed Bank's balances had lower, not higher, ECI growth rate than in 2000.

Narrow? DURR

Fed Bank inflates their balances, by "printing money" or "QE" or whatever you want to call it. IT DOES NOT REDUCE DEFICITS,

It does.......I'll let you try to figure out how.
Sure sure. Run along now, before you god forbid say something constructive.

1620268036854.png

In case you still thought Fed printing doesn't reduce deficits.

No one knows for sure. We were certain of hyperinflation because of QE after the Meltdown.

If there is inflation it could be long and rough or it could be spiky and short lived.

No one knows for sure. Especially those whose perceptions are distorted by partisan ideology.

To be fair I think this is one of the times that it's not partisan ideology to realise that spending trillions and giving every endless free stuff would equate to hyperinflation and interest rates that will sink the economy. It's economics 1-0-1 that the biggest dummies like myself can understand.

I do agree though that hyperbole and ideology clouds folks views at the best of times, tho.

I have been screaming this on this site and I get crickets.

My only conclusion is that most Americans are really fucking dumb.

I have laid out the specific math....the response I get is...DERP!

BLACK LIVES MATTER!

As we become Greece.

This Republic is about to fall.
I've given you a lot more than 'derp', and I haven't taken a side either. As a Canadian I couldn't give a lick which side wins. I'm more in favour of the fight continuing until it's been completely destructive of America's global hegemony.

An ace in the hole for the Trump side is in the fact that the very wealthy right has convinced many working people to put all their chips in the stock market. Therefore the false notion of a stock market crash will be promoted.

You threw alot of words out there...that mean nothing, Go shoot a Caribou and fuck off.
You really hate that the economy is chugging along under Biden and didn't crash like your orange god predicted.
The economy SHOULD come roaring back once Covid restrictions are lifted! What will keep that from happening is liberal idiots like Joe Biden with tax increases and $15 dollar minimum wages! Economic policies like those will dampen the economic recovery just like they did when Obama was in office. We'll have a tepid level of growth which you on the left will claim is WONDERFUL because it's growth!

Fed Bank inflates their balances, by "printing money" or "QE" or whatever you want to call it. IT DOES NOT REDUCE DEFICITS,

View attachment 487494

oh wow 30 Billion reduction on 3-4 trillion dollar Fed balance expansion? 1% of the 2020 deficit?

Thats it? That's the explanation of how the Feds printing money obscures true debt?

Ok yes you are right that it lowers it, but the reduction is small enough to be insignificant to the point.

Not only that, Fed balances were relatively low during Carter admin, so again, zero evidence that his deficits were lowered by Fed "money printing"

View attachment 487494

oh wow 30 Billion reduction on 3-4 trillion dollar Fed balance expansion? 1% of the 2020 deficit?

Thats it? That's the explanation of how the Feds printing money obscures true debt?

Ok yes you are right that it lowers it, but the reduction is small enough to be insignificant to the point.

Not only that, Fed balances were relatively low during Carter admin, so again, zero evidence that his deficits were lowered by Fed "money printing"

Fuck you're stupid. $88.5 billion in 2020 alone.
$838 billion since 2011.

Tell me again how that doesn't reduce deficits.

View attachment 487494

$838 billion since 2011.

Stupid you subtract normal 50 from 80

View attachment 487494

$838 billion since 2011.

Stupid you subtract normal 50 from 80

Normal?

DURR.

All those Fed remittances are from earnings from Fed "money printing".

Go back to 2007, it totals over $1 trillion.

$1 trillion plus all the interest on that reduced borrowing, pretty soon you're talking about real money.

Enough that even a moron like you should be able to understand.

The economy SHOULD come roaring back once Covid restrictions are lifted! What will keep that from happening is liberal idiots like Joe Biden with tax increases and $15 dollar minimum wages! Economic policies like those will dampen the economic recovery just like they did when Obama was in office. We'll have a tepid level of growth which you on the left will claim is WONDERFUL because it's growth!

How can an economy come roaring back for people who earn less than $15 an hour? How can a good economy mean anything to any Americans when their country has such a low quality of life?
The economy doesn't even have a meaning to the ordinary working class who suffer under income inequality in America.
The 'economy' is for the billionaires who can play the stock market.

How can an economy come roaring back for people who earn less than $15 an hour? How can a good economy mean anything to any Americans when their country has such a low quality of life?
The economy doesn't even have a meaning to the ordinary working class who suffer under income inequality in America.
The 'economy' is for the billionaires who can play the stock market.
Please...stop with the histrionics, Donald! The fact of the matter is that only a tiny percentage of people stay on Minimum Wage! The vast majority start earning more money as soon as they have job skills that make them more valuable. Giving entry level people a $15 an hour wage will only accomplish two things...it will prevent people with few job skills from getting hired in the first place...and it will cause massive wage inflation across the board as people that DO have job skills will expect to make more than the Minimum Wage!

Forum List

Back