Biden just announced the US is going to be supporting the pensions in Ukraine

ukraine is corrupt

ukraine is corrupt
1676695311536.gif

How crazy is this? Biden is now going to send your hard earned taxpayers money to Ukraine to support their pensions.

Fuck that retard!!!
The US cant pay for some pensions and they're going to pay for pensions in one of the most corrupt countries on the planet?
You have to be an idiot not to see whats going on here,this is nothing but a money laundering scam to line the pockets of the left and the politicians in the Ukraine.
And you can bet the leftist morons on USMB will defend this!!

Fuck that retard!!!
The US cant pay for some pensions and they're going to pay for pensions in one of the most corrupt countries on the planet?
You have to be an idiot not to see whats going on here,this is nothing but a money laundering scam to line the pockets of the left and the politicians in the Ukraine.
It is completely disgraceful. this is against the will of the American people. To hell with this shit. We have millions of Americans who are homeless, starving to death living with a very low wage. Homeless white Americans are addicted to meth on the streets. We could solve the homelessness issue with just a portion of the money that we give to the gangsters and drug dealers in Ukraine.

We are the American people there’s hundreds of millions of us who the hell are these con artists in our government. These guys are horrible people sending all this money to Ukraine what a bunch of hypocrites. There are disgrace to our nation they are a disgrace to our great country‘s history.

I cannot believe American weapons and money is being used to kill my fellow Christians in Russia.

the Russian people the Soviet people are proud people who liberated the concentration camps during WW2. Their glory lives on forever no matter what.

ukraine is corrupt
Guess what the most corrupt country in the world is?

Russia.

Ukraine doesn't even make the top ten, tard.

How are you people this blind and stupid?

Russia's client state Belarus, from which Russia launched its attack on Ukraine, is the 10th most corrupt nation.

It is completely disgraceful. this is against the will of the American people. To hell with this shit. We have millions of Americans who are homeless, starving to death living with a very low wage. Homeless white Americans are addicted to meth on the streets. We could solve the homelessness issue with just a portion of the money that we give to the gangsters and drug dealers in Ukraine.

raine.
We are the American people there’s hundreds of millions of us who the hell are these con artists in our government. These guys are horrible people sending all this money to Ukraine what a bunch of hypocrites. There are disgrace to our nation they are a disgrace to our great country‘s history.

I cannot believe American weapons and money is being used to kill my fellow Christians in Russia.

the Russian people the Soviet people are proud people who liberated the concentration camps during WW2. Their glory lives on forever no matter what.

Personally the russians can kiss my ass as well as the Ukraine.
The thing that confuses me is russia is supposed to be a world power yet they cant beat the Ukraine?
I call bullshit on the whole thing. This is nothing but a huge scam being perpetrated on US civilians so the left can line their pockets.

Personally the russians can kiss my ass as well as the Ukraine.
The thing that confuses me is russia is supposed to be a world power yet they cant beat the Ukraine?
I call bullshit on the whole thing. This is nothing but a huge scam being perpetrated on US civilians so the left can line their pockets.
Russia has always been a paper tiger. Even when it was the USSR.

And yet weak-kneed pansies tremble at Putin's feet today just as the weak-kneed liberals of the 80s howled that Reagan was going to start WWIII by putting intermediate range missiles in Europe.

Useful idiots.

For those weak-kneed cowards who are sweating themselves silly about Putin:

There are many good reasons for the West to support Ukraine's fight against imperialist Russia.

First, it's the right thing to do.

Second, the Ukraine is a major food source for the world. We cannot allow a mass murdering genocidal dictator to control the world's food supply.

Third, this enables the West to see the military capabilities, tactics, and logistics of Russia. This is an invaluable strategic opportunity. We are learning our greatest enemy's strengths and weaknesses at a very cheap price!

The more we hurt Putin, the less saber rattling he will do in the future. He is a paper tiger and now the whole world knows it.

Fuck that retard!!!
I agree 👍

Forum List

Back