Biden isnt going to run for POTUS again .

c5e6cb2a31c1a97b.png

You guys better hope he doesn't run cuz the election is his if he wants it. Dude is killing it with nearly every metric. He got my vote reluctantly but has delivered in spades. Probably top 10 presidential administration in history... maybe top 9.

You guys better hope he doesn't run cuz the election is his if he wants it. Dude is killing it with nearly every metric. He got my vote reluctantly but has delivered in spades. Probably top 10 presidential administration in history... maybe top 9.

I have adjusted your favorite quote just a little, see it below.
“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.”Edmund Burke

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." AND continue to support Biden. Top ten presidents my ass. FJB

I cannot find anything online that supports your statement. As far as I can tell, only sitting presidents have pardon power, therefor Biden has to do it now or after the 2024 election, should he, god forbid win. Show me different.
I think you should reread my post. He is currently the sitting POTUS. Typically, every sitting POTUS over the past 50 years, at least, has pardoned people immediately prior to leaving office. Of course they wouldn't do it before then, they want to get reelected. If you look at your own post, you confirm this point with this statement. "...therefor Biden has to do it now..." Is that not doing it whether or not he gets reelected?

I certainly do not want Biden or Trump on the tickets.
Well ,I am for Desantis. But I wouldn't mind Trump winning. It would make every traitor Dem in the country eat shit. Not only that ,he could sanction DEADLY force on Antifa and BLM rioters. Since he needn't worry about re-election.

Well ,I am for Desantis. But I wouldn't mind Trump winning. It would make every traitor Dem in the country eat shit. Not only that ,he could sanction DEADLY force on Antifa and BLM rioters. Since he needn't worry about re-election.
Bottom line if the republican ticket is split, the democrats will win.

So the Repubs were in charge when Ukraine was attacked? Or the OBVIOUS threat to Taiwan? Or Egypt ,Saudi ,UAE ,and France defecting to China?
They were in charge when one million Americans died of covid. Thats exactly one million more than the number of Americans who died in Ukraine

They were in charge when one million Americans died of covid. Thats exactly one million more than the number of Americans who died in Ukraine
In Charge? I thought the Dems won in 2018. Does Speaker Pelosi ring a bell? When COVID broke out ,Pelosi was busy impeaching Trump over a Phone Call. You forget that detail? He had facilities built in New York. The Dem Governor refused to use 'em. Put COVID Patients in Old Folks homes ,killing hundreds of thousands. Trump closed travel to CHINA ,where the disease came from. Your filthy Libs cried "Racism". Then all you Dems closed everything down ,wrecking the Economy. While Trump was having Vaccines and treatments made available. Did the fuckin' Dems help out?

A complete disconnect from reality here, ladies n gents

I think you should reread my post. He is currently the sitting POTUS. Typically, every sitting POTUS over the past 50 years, at least, has pardoned people immediately prior to leaving office. Of course they wouldn't do it before then, they want to get reelected. If you look at your own post, you confirm this point with this statement. "...therefor Biden has to do it now..." Is that not doing it whether or not he gets reelected?
As you yourself just stated Biden will not do it now because he wants to get reelected. I mearing pointed out that to get away without a scratch he needs to get reelected so that he can then pardon at will.

As you yourself just stated Biden will not do it now because he wants to get reelected. I mearing pointed out that to get away without a scratch he needs to get reelected so that he can then pardon at will.
Between the 2024 election and inauguration day, he will know without a doubt whether or not he is being returned to office. That gives him well over two months to pardon anyone he chooses without fear of retribution. He does not need to be reelected to have that unimpeded power.

You're confounding his accomplishments with the accomplishments of his CIA handlers.

Forum List

Back