Biden is Committing Extortion Against the American People

Teabaggers have the spine of jellyfish.
If they're around their dear leader, their jellyfish spine, turns into jello.

Well that wasn't nice. Maybe I'll have to write you a strongly-worded letter, or draw you a red line in the sand.

If that doesn't work, I'll just have to be like Pedo Joe and say "don't" :gay:

:21:

GOP dont Goose step like you.
Yes..........they do.
An entire new goosestep, since Trump.

Tim Scott endorses Donald Trump​

1706630677682.png
Politico
https://www.politico.com › news › 2024/01/19 › tim-s...

Jan 19, 2024 — The South Carolina Republican gave the former president his backing at a rally in New Hampshire.

Ron DeSantis suspends his presidential bid and endorses ...​

1706630585410.png
NBC News
https://www.nbcnews.com › politics › 2024-election › ro...

Jan 21, 2024 — Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis, once seen as the most formidable opponent to Donald Trump in the Republican presidential primary, suspended his ...

Why you love RINOs so much.
Teabaggers love the RHINO's.
They just can't tell who they are.

Yes..........they do.
An entire new goosestep, since Trump.

Tim Scott endorses Donald Trump

View attachment 895184
Politico
https://www.politico.com › news › 2024/01/19 › tim-s...
Jan 19, 2024 — The South Carolina Republican gave the former president his backing at a rally in New Hampshire.

Ron DeSantis suspends his presidential bid and endorses ...

View attachment 895181
NBC News
https://www.nbcnews.com › politics › 2024-election › ro...
Jan 21, 2024 — Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis, once seen as the most formidable opponent to Donald Trump in the Republican presidential primary, suspended his ...

M
Teabaggers love the RHINO's.
They just can't tell who they are.
Show the Damn Bill

Well that wasn't nice. Maybe I'll have to write you a strongly-worded letter, or draw you a red line in the sand.
Why would you do that?
Write your
1706631419446.png

Good luck.
If that doesn't work, I'll just have to be like Pedo Joe and say "don't" :gay:

:21:
Grab them by the pussy?
Good luck.

The immigration bill is not "an open border policy." How silly and down right unpatriotic to say it is.
Allowing 5,000 illegal aliens into the country EVERY DAY sounds like an open door to me

Teabaggers won't give Biden $$$ for Ukraine, without a Mexican border security bill.
How is that, not extorsion?
Because the American people need, deserve, and have a right to border security, and Biden took an oath to defend the border.

The same is not at all true of Ukraine and a European war.

Why would you do that?
Write your
View attachment 895190

Good luck.

Grab them by the pussy?
Good luck.

Evidently you're too stupid to figure out that I was mocking you and your kiddie-sniffing, weak-passed "president*"

* Election thief, influence peddler, pedophile, nursing home patient

Because the American people need, deserve, and have a right to border security, and Biden took an oath to defend the border.

The same is not at all true of Ukraine and a European war.
WHEN did BIDEN or any other president...........Do that?

Evidently you're too stupid to figure out that I was mocking you and your kiddie-sniffing, weak-passed "president*"

* Election thief, influence peddler, pedophile, nursing home patient
Awwww...............Poor teabagger.
You tried to make a funny.
Better luck next time.

WHEN did BIDEN or any other president...........Do that?

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

Article 4, Section 4 of the US Constitution:
"The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened) against domestic Violence."

Awwww...............Poor teabagger.
You tried to make a funny.
Better luck next time.

You still don't get it that I'm mocking you and your in continent mental patient of a "president"

Gawd, you are fucking dense, aren't you? :laughing0301:

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

Article 4, Section 4 of the US Constitution:
"The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened) against domestic Violence."
"Biden took an oath to defend the border".

Forum List

Back