Biden Interrupred His Vacation Long Enough To Point Fingers, Blane Others Then Went Vack On Vacation...

....leaving a reported 10,000 Americans his administration abandoned in Taliban-controlled Afghanistan...

No one should take pleasure in what is transpiring in Afghanistan. If I am Biden, I lead with a few pink slips to at least illustrate that there are consequences for being wrong.

Next is a much needed recovery of the West. Britain did little after H.K was rapidly conquered, and their stock is in the dumps. The U.S must remind the world why they love American liberty.

See all the Afghans running? They loved and believed in America and your Values. Don't let the world see this as weakness.

It's not Xiden's fault he's unfit for the job, though he's always been a used-car salesman type, and still is, so it's Trump's fault.

No one should take pleasure in what is transpiring in Afghanistan. If I am Biden, I lead with a few pink slips to at least illustrate that there are consequences for being wrong.

Next is a much needed recovery of the West. Britain did little after H.K was rapidly conquered, and their stock is in the dumps. The U.S must remind the world why they love American liberty.

See all the Afghans running? They loved and believed in America and your Values. Don't let the world see this as weakness.
The 1st pink slip that should be handed out should go to Biden.

“There is truth and there are lies. Each of us has a duty and responsibility, as citizens, as Americans, and especially as leaders — leaders who have pledged to honor our Constitution and protect our nation — to defend the truth and to defeat the lies.”
-- Joe Biden

Image result for Joe Biden arms up

“We must demand that our leaders tell the people the truth, especially when it is difficult. We must demand our right to truth.”
-- Joe Biden

1629204011080.png

“I will not mislead the American people...Nor will I shrink from my share of responsibility. “I am president of the United States of America and the buck stops with me."
-- Joe Biden

1629204183587.png

“I know my decision will be criticized, but I would rather take all that criticism than pass this decision onto another president of the United States.”
-- Joe Biden

1629204246720.png

'President Biden appeared to go back on his campaign promise to "take responsibility" as commander-in-chief and not "blame others" during his speech on the botched withdrawal from Afghanistan that has seen the Taliban swiftly retake control of the country – and outcome Biden previously claimed was "highly unlikely."

Biden on Monday suggested that the withdrawal debacle was the result of the peace deal he "inherited" from former President Donald Trump…Biden also pointed fingers at the Afghan army

The comments contrast with then-candidate Biden's promise to do his "job and take responsibility" for his actions.'I

1629204338647.png

....leaving a reported 10,000 Americans his administration abandoned in Taliban-controlled Afghanistan...

/———/ Dementia Joe is finally taking control of the economy, and keeps his campaign promise to Make America Miserable Again.

U.S. retail sales fall 1.1% in July, vs 0.3% drop expected​

PUBLISHED TUE, AUG 17 20218:32 AM EDTUPDATED 1 MIN AGO

Jeff Cox@JEFF.COX.7528@JEFFCOXCNBCCOM
Shoppers in the U.S. cut back their purchases in July even more than expected as worries over the delta variant of Covid-19 dampened activity and government stimulus dried up.
Retail sales for the month fell 1.1%, worse than the Dow Jones estimate of a 0.3% decline.

"It's hard to believe this has to be said, but unlike this president, I’ll do my job and take responsibility. I won't blame others. And I'll never forget that the job isn't about me — it's about you."
-- Joe Biden, 2020 Election Campaign Promise

1629204605663.png
1629204633548.png

.........................................................."I know liars, and this man is a LIAR!"

Forum List

Back