CDZ Biden Inauguration Crowd Smaller Than Trump's Departure Crowd!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hit the road Jack? Really?
That's just purposely stuffing it down the throats of the Magas!
Weren't any Magas there. That was personally for Trump.

I don't think things are as bad as you think, Don. The pretend "patriots" took one look at the government's response to the attack on the Congress, shit their pants, and immediately switched to 'Biden is a weenie.' 'Nobody likes Joe' and other fifth grader taunts. They're trying like hell to keep attention off their empty threats. Which is fine, we're happy to ignore them now, too. Let assholes be assholes, as they say.

I don't think it's healthy to keep focusing on the Maga threats. Let the professionals handle that and let us enjoy Day One of America Again!

Everyone knows this election was a fraud...they used covid rules to steal your vote....
Are you suggesting that one side stole all the vote?
Which side woull you suggest that would be, and how did they steal the vote? Wasn't the vote certified to be honest and correct by many recounts?

I think that one side had to have stole the vote because it's quite unlikely 155 million Americans would have been interested enough to have voted!

That is, unless they were encouraged by thoughts of a fascist takeover or black people being eliminated from the more racist states.

What do you think? We're heard the suggestion of cheating so many times but we've never heard the details. Hmmmmm?
Mass illegal mail out ballots...street corner ballot drops boxes in inner cities only...vote harvesting due to covid...on-line ballot machines....yes it was stolen and everyone knows it....
Everyone knows this election was a fraud...they used covid rules to steal your vote....
Are you suggesting that one side stole all the vote?
Which side woull you suggest that would be, and how did they steal the vote? Wasn't the vote certified to be honest and correct by many recounts?

I think that one side had to have stole the vote because it's quite unlikely 155 million Americans would have been interested enough to have voted!

That is, unless they were encouraged by thoughts of a fascist takeover or black people being eliminated from the more racist states.

What do you think? We're heard the suggestion of cheating so many times but we've never heard the details. Hmmmmm?
Mass illegal mail out ballots...street corner ballot drops boxes in inner cities only...vote harvesting due to covid...on-line ballot machines....yes it was stolen and everyone knows it....
I have been watching election night coverage in earnest since 1968, and have never seen a state shutting down voting. This year 5 did so all at the same time, all in hotly contested states and all with Trump leading. Chinese stocks were absolutely tanking at the time.

voting was closed down for several hours, nobody was allowed to watch and come morning, it was like magic! Biden was ahead and the Chinese stocks were rebounding.

How anybody could witness that directly and lack even a scintilla of basic curiosity is beyond me

All it takes is for the media to make a slight motion with their hand and tell us "these are not the droids you are looking for", I guess.

I have no source and some similar discussion is alrady happening on the other section of this forum, but for those of us that shun the spamming and ridiculous behaviour of that section, perhaps we can have a discussion here.

Does anyone have a link to the Trump sendoff ceremony? And maybe some information of how many Magas were there?
Well, no one is excited about Biden anyway.Harris may wet a few panties. We'll see.

What does it matter?
Both men matter to a lot of people and so I would like to see Trump's sendoff.

And the other discussion on the open politics section is outrageous with it's profanity and vicious insluts from both sides. Can we just have a normal discussion here with everybody abiding by the rules?
I think it’s a false comparison. Biden takes COVId safety and distancing seriously and Trump likes to pack the house with screaming fans.

What does it matter?
Both men matter to a lot of people and so I would like to see Trump's sendoff.

And the other discussion on the open politics section is outrageous with it's profanity and vicious insluts from both sides. Can we just have a normal discussion here with everybody abiding by the rules?
I think it’s a false comparison. Biden takes COVId safety and distancing seriously and Trump likes to pack the house with screaming fans.
So you think that Biden is a pussy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back