CDZ Biden Inauguration Crowd Smaller Than Trump's Departure Crowd!

Status
Not open for further replies.
They only invited flags to attend joe dementias inauguration...didn't you see them all?
If you were asking me, then no, I didn't see the flags.
But it's Trump's sendoff that I said I was interested in seeing.
Did Trump get his 21 gun salute?
Yes, he did. And they played Hail to the Chief. But they wouldn't give him the traditional farewell ceremony. He had to make his remarks on the tarmac. And yesterday, while the Military Band was practicing, they played "Hit the Road Jack" as they passed the White House.
Enough said.
81 million votes. 1000 people. 25,000 soldiers............................LOLOLOLOLOL

They wore masks and security was beefed up because of Trumps departure rally. So the crowd size reflects the optics of the current environment of the US. Biden did not want a large crowd. He does not need to brag about the size of the crowd. IF he is going to take on COIVID on day one then he doesn't need the distraction of there were too many people there.
^^^^^^CNN is saying this..........................LOLOLOLOL. If it were large youd say something else. Wind ya up and there you go....25000 soldiers meant they thought their would be 100,000...lolol

They only invited flags to attend joe dementias inauguration...didn't you see them all?
Yes, he did. And they played Hail to the Chief. But they wouldn't give him the traditional farewell ceremony. He had to make his remarks on the tarmac. And yesterday, while the Military Band was practicing, they played "Hit the Road Jack" as they passed the White House.
Enough said.
81 million votes. 1000 people. 25,000 soldiers............................LOLOLOLOLOL
Maybe you are Ropey. He couldn't hit the point either.

Enough said.
Maybe you are Ropey. He couldn't hit the point either.
You're 5th Ropey accuser. Thought it was Ropy. I never even met him Tell him I said hey and thank him for all the attention I am getting.. Anyway his inaug was like his rallys....What a voter fraud scam.

And yesterday, while the Military Band was practicing, they played "Hit the Road Jack" as they passed the White House.
Enough said.

Hit the road Jack? Really?
That's just purposely stuffing it down the throats of the Magas!
It's still not too late for them to act out with their assault weapons.

I have a horrible hunch that some Maga is going to take Biden or Kamala 'out'.

Neither side has received their comeuppance and that means that hard feelings arent's dying.

Will Biden tell the military to start shooting first or will the deposed president order the Magas to start shooting first?

Nearly everybody is expressing their deepseated hate. Black people aren't safe on America's streets!

What does it matter?
It's fun to compare sizes, don't you think?
I'd be happy to compare mine to yours. Mine is incredibly big and meaty and hangs really low.

oh, and I thought I'd check. You're talking uvulas, right?

As to the size of the crowd, I say phhhht. Because of covid, the situations are not even remotely the same so there is no honest basis for comparison.

Just like in a 3rd world dictatorship...more troops attending the swearing in than citizens....

Everyone knows this election was a fraud...they used covid rules to steal your vote....

And a delightful inauguration it was!
Yeah I'm sure it was just fine but what about the de-inauguration ceremony T organized for himself and his family? Crowd size is always going to be important to the ex-whatever he is now?
There's no way the phony virus would have made any difference.

Everyone knows this election was a fraud...they used covid rules to steal your vote....
Are you suggesting that one side stole all the vote?
Which side woull you suggest that would be, and how did they steal the vote? Wasn't the vote certified to be honest and correct by many recounts?

I think that one side had to have stole the vote because it's quite unlikely 155 million Americans would have been interested enough to have voted!

That is, unless they were encouraged by thoughts of a fascist takeover or black people being eliminated from the more racist states.

What do you think? We're heard the suggestion of cheating so many times but we've never heard the details. Hmmmmm?

That's because Trump doesn't give a damn about COVID spreading. Biden does which is why a virtual inauguration was decided on. Of course true to form, Trumptards spun that into..our guy had a bigger crowd so there...

Cultists don't seem to grasp this simple fact --- If a grocery store limits itself to, say, fifty people at a time due to COVID concerns ----- that in no way means that only fifty people care to go to that grocery store. It's mind-boggling that they can't figure that out.

Common sense would say that it clearly obvious what is being done but it clear spinning around in a circle makes some feel better and points them in the right direction.

If there were a large crowd then they will be saying " he is a phony " says one thing but does another. I guess Trump spoiled them that way. Biden does have it rough but hey he is the president.

They wore masks and security was beefed up because of Trumps departure rally. So the crowd size reflects the optics of the current environment of the US. Biden did not want a large crowd. He does not need to brag about the size of the crowd. IF he is going to take on COIVID on day one then he doesn't need the distraction of there were too many people there.
^^^^^^CNN is saying this..........................LOLOLOLOL. If it were large youd say something else. Wind ya up and there you go....25000 soldiers meant they thought their would be 100,000...lolol

Well I haven't watch the news today so I would guess common sense does make thing fairly obvious so that you do not have to read about it.

Which side woull you suggest that would be, and how did they steal the vote? Wasn't the vote certified to be honest and correct by many recounts?

I think that one side had to have stole the vote because it's quite unlikely 155 million Americans would have been interested enough to have voted!

That is, unless they were encouraged by thoughts of a fascist takeover or black people being eliminated from the more racist states.

What do you think? We're heard the suggestion of cheating so many times but we've never heard the details. Hmmmmm?
Mass illegal mail out ballots...street corner ballot drops boxes in inner cities only...vote harvesting due to covid...on-line ballot machines....yes it was stolen and everyone knows it....

Mass illegal mail out ballots...street corner ballot drops boxes in inner cities only...vote harvesting due to covid...on-line ballot machines....yes it was stolen and everyone knows it....
I've heard that over and over again but you still haven't said which side did the cheating?

Moderators, as the OP of this thread, I would suggest that it be dumped from the CDZ. It's brought about even more bad feelings and spamming from the usual culprits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back