Biden: I Would Not Send Troops to Rescue Americans Fleeing Ukraine

Biden reiterated that under no circumstances would he send US troops to Ukraine, even to rescue Americans in case of a Russian invasion.

ME: What a guy.
Yes, avoiding fucking nuclear war is a good thing. They are not in NATO.

How many intelligence agencies do we have? How much money do they get? Perhaps they are just too busy taking CRT classes.
Too many intelligence agencies. They get too much money. They compete for the low ground. They are not unified, not even trusting each other or working together well. That is why the dumb Son-Of-A-Bush brought us the Department of Homeland Defense instead of telling the many we had to get their sh#t together and work collectively. Now that organization has partially devolved into a secret army, not bound to the constraints of the military and along with their intelligence function have become the biggest domestic buyer of arms, ammunition and tactical equipment outside of the military itself.

Radical variables are very difficult to assertain.
That wouldn't bother me if this was Botswana, but screwing this up and overreacting or failing to act could lead to devastating consequences. Clearly our intelligence agencies have dropped the ball, again.

Biden really doesn't give a shit about America and that really pisses me off. If given the chance I bet troops would be honored to fight for their fellow men.

Biden reiterated that under no circumstances would he send US troops to Ukraine, even to rescue Americans in case of a Russian invasion.

Bidet “All you CIA operatives in country are on your own”
The red headed cvnt will be behind her podium clarifying soon.

Yup. Because of one soldier is killed by a Russian weapon, we risk world war.

Damn straight. The US has no special operation teams that could ever deceive the Mighty Sovie....um errr, Russian yeah Russians mighty Juggernaut of intel. No worries. Saulgood.

Biden has told the to leave. Now. He won't be able to save them if war breaks out. Duh.

It's funny that the same people who were proud of Trump for not putting boots on the ground ANYWHERE are now getting upset that Biden won't put boots on the ground in Ukraine.

It is like a said a couple weeks ago. We won't hear the Right's ideas about what should be done until Biden says what he will do, and then they will be against that.

Had Trump won the last election, Putin would have sent him a fawning letter by now and Trump would be madly in love with him and blaming Ukraine for the crisis.

You know deep down that is exactly what would have happened.

Just look to Fucker Carlson if you don't believe me.
'

Forum List

Back