Biden Has Finally Found Something He Won't Spend Billions of Dollars on

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

Biden Has Finally Found Something He Won't Spend

Billions of Dollars on

3 Apr 20223 ~~ By Julio Rosas

Secretary of Homeland Security Alejandro Mayorkas revealed the reasons why President Joe Biden refuses to build more wall along the U.S.-Mexico border amid the ongoing crisis that was kicked off by his policies after entering office.
Mayorkas told "60 Minutes" Biden will not spend billions of dollars on a security measure advocated by Border Patrol because a wall "is immovable."
"Well, the president — as — I think you know very well, said we are not going to construct more wall that costs billions and billions of dollars, that is immovable," he explained.

Mayorkas also explained why he does not use the word "crisis" to describe the historic situation at the southern border.
"I view it as a significant challenge," he said.
"Because I have tremendous faith in the people of the Department of Homeland Security. And a crisis, speaks to me, of a withdrawal from our mission and we are only putting more force and more energy into it."

According to the Kiel Institute for the World Economy, the Biden administration and Congress have directed more than $75 billion in assistance to Ukraine during their war with Russia, which includes humanitarian, financial, and military support.

Commentary:
This Mayorkas cluelessness is incurable for some people or is he just a pawn in Soros plans to destroy the Republic of the United States?
Mayorkas is bragging over just how stupid he can actually sound. It's a perverse disincentive of competency and integrity among the left being paraded around in full view. They know exactly what they are doing and it's disgusting. Wordsmithing crap flows from their mouth that is legally amorphous, yet seemingly intellectually superior.
When there is a question asked at the DNC of any Beltway Bureaucrat, the answers are always "Yes" or "No".

The world sees it too, and it's part of the reason they are moving away from the US dollar. A county is not much of a much if it won't protect it's own borders.
Yes, 6 countries are starting a new currency that will be backed by gold and rare earth elements. Biden has made so weak. He is going to kill the dollar, and the United States.

Yes, 6 countries are starting a new currency that will be backed by gold and rare earth elements. Biden has made so weak. He is going to kill the dollar, and the United States.

The Petro dollar is what we carried ourselves with but Saudi Arabia will put an end to that.

Gold backed currency is the one that will always stand strongest. But we don't have that anymore. All our currency is backed by promises and good standing but we have neither of those. Petro dollars were all we really had anymore.

Biden Has Finally Found Something He Won't Spend

Billions of Dollars on

3 Apr 20223 ~~ By Julio Rosas

Secretary of Homeland Security Alejandro Mayorkas revealed the reasons why President Joe Biden refuses to build more wall along the U.S.-Mexico border amid the ongoing crisis that was kicked off by his policies after entering office.
Mayorkas told "60 Minutes" Biden will not spend billions of dollars on a security measure advocated by Border Patrol because a wall "is immovable."
"Well, the president — as — I think you know very well, said we are not going to construct more wall that costs billions and billions of dollars, that is immovable," he explained.

Mayorkas also explained why he does not use the word "crisis" to describe the historic situation at the southern border.
"I view it as a significant challenge," he said.
"Because I have tremendous faith in the people of the Department of Homeland Security. And a crisis, speaks to me, of a withdrawal from our mission and we are only putting more force and more energy into it."

According to the Kiel Institute for the World Economy, the Biden administration and Congress have directed more than $75 billion in assistance to Ukraine during their war with Russia, which includes humanitarian, financial, and military support.

Commentary:
This Mayorkas cluelessness is incurable for some people or is he just a pawn in Soros plans to destroy the Republic of the United States?
Mayorkas is bragging over just how stupid he can actually sound. It's a perverse disincentive of competency and integrity among the left being paraded around in full view. They know exactly what they are doing and it's disgusting. Wordsmithing crap flows from their mouth that is legally amorphous, yet seemingly intellectually superior.
When there is a question asked at the DNC of any Beltway Bureaucrat, the answers are always "Yes" or "No".

Did you notice your meme-maker cut off Mayorkas's response mid-sentence?

The Petro dollar is what we carried ourselves with but Saudi Arabia will put an end to that.

Gold backed currency is the one that will always stand strongest. But we don't have that anymore. All our currency is backed by promises and good standing but we have neither of those. Petro dollars were all we really had anymore.
India, Brazil, Russia, South Korea, and another couple of countries are starting a new currency that will be backed by gold and rare earth metals to replace the dollar. They want to crash the dollar.

I wonder how Trump-pardoned Steve Bannon is spending the $15 million he bilked from the rubes with his Build The Wall scam.

Tommy Fisher billed his new privately funded border wall as the future of deterrence, a quick-to-build steel fortress that spans 3 miles in one of the busiest Border Patrol sectors.

Unlike a generation of wall builders before him, he said he figured out how to build a structure directly on the banks of the Rio Grande, a risky but potentially game-changing step when it came to the nation’s border wall system.

Fisher has leveraged his self-described “Lamborghini” of walls to win more than $1.7 billion worth of federal contracts in Arizona.

But his showcase piece is showing signs of runoff erosion and, if it’s not fixed, could be in danger of falling into the Rio Grande, according to engineers and hydrologists who reviewed photos of the wall for ProPublica and The Texas Tribune. It never should have been built so close to the river, they say.

Forum List

Back