Biden Had Answers At Debate Sent On Ipad

The stupidity of the Trumpist knows no bounds.
Says the man who fell for the Russia hoax 3 times.
Ok Charlie Brown, CNN and MSNBC says: this time it really is about Russia Russia Russia View attachment 405692
Above, Adam Schiff and Nancy Pelosi playing Impeachment football

The idiot believed for an entire three years a cock and bull story about the President hiring Russian prostitutes to piss on a bed Obama once slept in.

That's some real industrial-strength stupidly there, yes sir.

Here you go, folks. The vid of staffer retrieving the ipad after the debate.

Nope!!

Not your hero Diaper Man! Say it aint so, Joe...say it aint so!

I really doubt it, and I don't give a rip if he did.

Well it is obvious you libbers don't give a rip about a lot of things.....like coherent and competent candidates.

He didn't have an IPAD.

Nope!!

Well it is obvious you libbers don't give a rip about a lot of things.....like coherent and competent candidates.

He didn't have an IPAD.

I didn't say he did. I thought he kept looking down to see if his Depends was leaking.

Nope!!

What Democrats do care about is if their candidate can lie straight-faced, while making it sound believable.

Joe Biden couldn't even do that right: He smirked his way though the entire debate.

Nope!!

He didn't have an IPAD.

His ass was bleeding so bad after Trump got through with him, he probably needed a Maxi-Pad instead of an ipad.

The stupidity of the Trumpist knows no bounds.
Says the man who fell for the Russia hoax 3 times.
Ok Charlie Brown, CNN and MSNBC says: this time it really is about Russia Russia Russia View attachment 405692
Above, Adam Schiff and Nancy Pelosi playing Impeachment football

The idiot believed for an entire three years a cock and bull story about the President hiring Russian prostitutes to piss on a bed Obama once slept in.

That's some real industrial-strength stupidly there, yes sir.
It's even worse, he thought the Bill going to Epsteins Island story was silly fake stories, and yet it turned out the Russia hoax story was done to revenge and smokescreen that real Epstein story.
He fell for the coverup of the real story.
That's doubling down on egg on your face.

It's kind of sweet actually. When I travel overseas (which is often), I always take videos and pics of my family with me on my Ipad to remind me of what's important in life.

Joe was probably just watching videos of Hunter raping and torturing Chinese children. Or going thru images of Hunter and his 14-year old niece naked and smoking crack together.

You know..... family stuff. Very sweet.

I thought Biden looked a little too prepared for that question on 'The Talk', where black parents tell their kids about dealing with the police. Don't know if he had any answers written down but I do believe he knew that question was coming and was ready to talk about his daughter being a social worker with a graduate degree from the Univ of Pennsylvania.

Biden also said this: "The fact of the matter is there is institutional racism in America. And we have always said we've never lived up to it. Do we hold these truths to be sovereign, are all men and women are created equal? Guess what -- we have never ever lived up to it. We have constantly been moving the needle further and further between inclusion and exclusion. This is the first president come along and says that's the end of that. We're not going to do that anymore."

I think that's bullshit, Trump has never done anything to increase the division between inclusion and exclusion, but Biden did with his Crime Bill in 1994. Trump's efforts on prison reform beats anything the democrats did under Obama/Biden or any other democratic president.

And BTW this notion of institutional racism is a load of crap. There's no law or gov't entity that allows or condones discrimination, what it does is provide another reason to feel victimized cuz the system is cheating them. People and organizations are accused of racism without any evidence of bias against a minority group. which is not to say that racism doesn't exist, but it sure as hell isn't institutionalized.

Last edited:
Silly people, he had notes. You see him take them from his pocket at the beginning and put them back at the end. What would he need a gadget for?

Ya fucken simpleton!!!
How do you send answers to a question to a piece of fuken paper?
You are one stupid MFer!!!!
What answers are you talking about? They were not appearing on Jeopardy. Biden knows where he stands on every issue and why. There was not a single question asked of either candidate that was unexpected. They even gave them both the various topics that would be discussed. Biden had what looked like several pages of notes. That's allowed. Before you just believe things you should ask yourself if it even makes sense.

Silly people, he had notes. You see him take them from his pocket at the beginning and put them back at the end. What would he need a gadget for?

Ya fucken simpleton!!!
What answers are you talking about? They were not appearing on Jeopardy. Biden knows where he stands on every issue and why. There was not a single question asked of either candidate that was unexpected. They even gave them both the various topics that would be discussed. Biden had what looked like several pages of notes. That's allowed. Before you just believe things you should ask yourself if it even makes sense.

:laughing0301: Biden doesnt know what day it is half the time.

Than why weren't paper notes enough? There was no reason for him to have an IPad unless someone was sending him answers.

Ya fucken simpleton!!!

:laughing0301: Biden doesnt know what day it is half the time.

Than why weren't paper notes enough? There was no reason for him to have an IPad unless someone was sending him answers.
Biden didn't have an Ipad so your question is meaningless.

He definitely had the questions before hand
Absolute proof that the Trumpists know Tramp lost the debate badly in spite of his taking performance enhancing drugs, tranks!
I fell asleep 15 minutes before the debate-true story, so wrong again. Even your dog accidentally hits your good shoes once in a while, aren't you tired of missing your target everytime you go off on everything?

Forum List

Back