Biden gives thumbs up to Ford's electric F150

Thinker101

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2017
Great job Biden, did he even bother to find out how batteries are made?

A CBS News investigation of child labor in cobalt mines in the Democratic Republic of Congo has revealed that tens of thousands of children are growing up without a childhood today – two years after a damning Amnesty report about human rights abuses in the cobalt trade was published. The Amnesty report first revealed that cobalt mined by children was ending up in products from prominent tech companies including Apple, Microsoft, Tesla and Samsung.

There's such sensitivity around cobalt mining in the DRC that a CBS News team traveling there recently was stopped every few hundred feet while moving along dirt roads and seeing children digging for cobalt. From as young as 4 years old, children can pick cobalt out of a pile, and even those too young to work spend much of the day breathing in toxic fumes.

Waiting for Pelosi to tell us "it's all about the children".

The toll of the cobalt mining industry on health and the environment

1622437263179.png

Great job Biden, did he even bother to find out how batteries are made?

A CBS News investigation of child labor in cobalt mines in the Democratic Republic of Congo has revealed that tens of thousands of children are growing up without a childhood today – two years after a damning Amnesty report about human rights abuses in the cobalt trade was published. The Amnesty report first revealed that cobalt mined by children was ending up in products from prominent tech companies including Apple, Microsoft, Tesla and Samsung.

There's such sensitivity around cobalt mining in the DRC that a CBS News team traveling there recently was stopped every few hundred feet while moving along dirt roads and seeing children digging for cobalt. From as young as 4 years old, children can pick cobalt out of a pile, and even those too young to work spend much of the day breathing in toxic fumes.

Waiting for Pelosi to tell us "it's all about the children".

The toll of the cobalt mining industry on health and the environment

That's a luxury pickup truck that got me stuck in the snow.

Of course he gave it a thumbs up, that's what a spokesman doing a commercial does.

First he test drove the truck for a photo op, now he is giving it a thumbs up. The guy is doing commercials.

Honestly though, you couldn't give me a Ford. I had them a few times, then I got a Toyota Corolla 17 years ago and now Toyota is all I'll ever own. If not then I'll get a Honda.

Forum List

Back