Biden gave a speech, but Sen. Rand Paul gave the real State of the Union

Here is the classic leftist deflection to something off stage when they realize they can't address what he said in his speech.

You are slipping as your inner ugliness is showing.
Dumbass. I’ve posted about the specifics in his speech. I even started a thread on what he should say and he hit almost all the topics as if I wrote the speech. It was well crafted. Biden is no orator so it didn’t inspire as much as it was a good game plan.

Other outliers, not mentioned by Senator Paul, but relevant none the less, Gabbard speaks on the consequence of unchallenged assaults on the peace, prosperity and civil rights of the electorate by the elected and their associates...whose interests routinely lie contradictory to that of the Constitution/Bill of Rights as well as the well-being of America specifically.

I wish there was a universe where Rand and Tulsi could run on the same ticket

I wish there was a universe where Rand and Tulsi could run on the same ticket

It's a process of continuing growth.

It's not even really about just trying to hurry up and get elected anyway. It's about changing the course of history. Small ball for now...

I noticed reports of those mindless, cackling hens on The View losing their marbles over them the other day, though. Heh heh...

Forum List

Back