Biden FullySupports Adulterer-In-Hiding Cunningham; Hot Mic Moment - NC Gov Ensures Biden Cunningham Will Win

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015

NC Gov. Roy Cooper Caught on Hot Mic Talking
to Biden About Dem Sen. Candidate and Philanderer
Cal Cunningham, “I Know That’s Frustrating, But We’ll

Get Him Across” (VIDEO)

"Don't worry, Joe - he maybe in his basement hiding from scandal like you, but we'll make sure he wins..."

Oh my. A Democratic governor confident that a Democratic senator will be elected. Somehow that doesn't sound too shocking to me.

NC Gov. Roy Cooper Caught on Hot Mic Talking
to Biden About Dem Sen. Candidate and Philanderer
Cal Cunningham, “I Know That’s Frustrating, But We’ll

Get Him Across” (VIDEO)

"Don't worry, Joe - he maybe in his basement hiding from scandal like you, but we'll make sure he wins..."

Must be referring to the ongoing vote manufacturing operation

Trump is our President.

Any discussion of adultery is hypocrisy

Trump is our President.

Trump never claimed to be a paragon of virtue. YOUR lying piece of poo candidate....did.
Anyone who would be offended by Cunningham sexting while voting for Trump is a hypocrite

Naaah, I ain't offended by the lying, adulterous moron. I'm offended that he thinks I am stupid. He's a JAG officer, so knows exactly what he was doing. Which was a crime.

Any fool who knowingly votes for a criminal, is an idiot.

Trump is our President.

Trump never claimed to be a paragon of virtue. YOUR lying piece of poo candidate....did.
Anyone who would be offended by Cunningham sexting while voting for Trump is a hypocrite
Any Democrats who complains about Trump is a hypocrite if they vote for Cunningham.

Democrats think because they think Trump is a cheat and a rapist that makes it okay for them to support cheating rapist.

Trump is our President.

any adult male that rubs a little girls chest must be what you are into, at least thats what beijing xiden and his little do good boy is. they are pedophiles. and you support this? huh

Trump is our President.

Trump is running for the senate in North Carolina ?
Democrats think it is okay to vote for cheating rapist that creep on children because... trump...

Oh my. A Democratic governor confident that a Democratic senator will be elected. Somehow that doesn't sound too shocking to me.
Cooper should be more concerned with his own reelection I know way to many people who want him gone
Even those who said they were voting for Biden

I'm sure Cooper is grateful for your wise council, and will give your thoughts all the consideration they deserve.

Cooper should be more concerned with his own reelection I know way to many people who want him gone
Even those who said they were voting for Biden

I'm sure Cooper is grateful for your wise council, and will give your thoughts all the consideration they deserve.
If I gave cooper counsel I would tell him to go sit in the middle of 77/85 interchange
Council vs. Counsel—What’s the Difference?

• A council is a group of people convened for advice or consultation.
  • Counsel means advice or instruction.

Forum List

Back