Biden, Fauci and CDC are still silent about using highly effective cheap drugs to combat Covid-19.

In addition to Vitamin D deficiency (sunlight!) found in severe hx cases and what’s already been mentioned in this thread, “Fluvoxamine is both inexpensive and highly effective at preventing mild COVID-19 from turning severe.”
That's why they were keeping people from going outside.
They knew this.....and were chasing them down on the beaches.
The government wants to murder us.

Covid cases are rising again, the highest rates in Northern and some Western states. Even in the face of a new rise in cases, Biden, Fauci and the CDC are saying NOTHING about the effectiveness of Ivermectin, HCQ and other cheap effective drugs that could be reducing the severity of the virus. But they would rather see high hospitalization counts so they can keep pushing their vaccination dogma. This is politics run amok. Start telling the truth.
it's ALL a Bunch of BS...
Welcome to the NWO
Resistance is Futile my Friends
Submit to the 'shot' (Really SHOTS) as in MANY..
Because you KNOW they Won't Stop Mandating MORE..

To those in power since Trump left office, it is far more important to insure profit for Big Pharma than save lives. If people would have listened to Trump rather than ridicule him many lives would have been saved.

Once again Trump is proven right.

That's why they were keeping people from going outside.
They knew this.....and were chasing them down on the beaches.
The government wants to murder us.
One report stated that at least 60% of all people in the hospital were deficient in vitamin D, and I find that bizarre because that includes the United States. I guess I shouldn’t be too shocked because I read another article about the UK finally upgrading their white bread with folic acid to avoid known birth defects- good grief! What is this 1921?

Yes, a very bad decision to blindly trust the government. Primary sources or bust…even then layering pics will soon become more perfected with altering images. Keeping ahead of the crooks will cost big taxpayer bucks for tech expertise….and here our government passed another mammoth sized bill wasting tens of millions on idiotic studies about cost per mile and how to charge personal incomes for travel. Unbelievable!

I know one thing, a conservative is going to win in 2024 due to the left’s insanity unless a 3rd party candidate becomes relevant enough to win.

Last edited:
eagle1462010 Yes, anyone with the ability to reason can see the coalition that has formed. All the major health organizations, our government, "Dr." Fauci, and of course our worthless bootlicking Media are in a non-stop smear campaign against HIGHLY EFFECTIVE drugs that combat the symptoms of Covid-19. And also, why the silence on "natual immunity"? I think it's been at least a year since I heard Fauci the Fraud even mention the term "natural immunity". Why? Because that is a vaccine company's worst nightmare.

JackOfNoTrades I suggest you start doing some research and turn off CNN for your information source. This is beyond my team vs your team. It is obvious the vaccines have some positive effect but it is also obvious they are not enough to turn the corner on this virus. We need to bring all weapons to bear to bring this down and there are cheap alternatives that WORK despite the disinformation campaign by Biden, Fauci, the CDC and the Media. People like you are part of the problem. Wake up, you are being deceived.
I understand that it is easier to buy into hopes of miracle cures and quick solutions for this virus when it's been such a nightmare of a slog for most people. However, it doesn't work that way. Like it or not, the largest portion of hospitalizations and deaths are from the unvaccinated. Those new pills might be approved eventually and they may provide an effective solution (unlike the other "solutions"). But until then, the vaccine is the best way to get back to normal. Problem is the avalanche of misinformation and fear that gets weaponized by, I'm sorry, mostly the right wing. I'm not sure where it went off the rails but like the resistance to wearing masks last year, it's just preventing a return to normal.

What to do with anti-maskers? Punishment has its place, but can also entrench resistance

A Danish study on whether masks prevent Covid-19 from being transmitted has been delayed for months. Now we know why. The study concluded they don’t work. If the study had concluded they do work, it would have been shouted out by the MSM four months ago. No one in the MSM will mention this scientific study because it doesn’t fit the narrative.

FOLLOW THE SCIENCE!!! RIGHT???

Despite trying to use weasel words, there was no significant benefit to wearing a mask. Masks are nothing more than a method for our totalitarian overlords to control us with fear and dehumanization. Remember this as Democrat governors again lock you down and demand mandatory masking/muzzling.

FYI post.

Malone has set up a website on Covid and cheaper methods of treatment. The other articles show the fight to eat at the money trough from NIH and Moderna agruing over the patent. Fa Chi stands to get RICH off these vaccines and has had a conflict of interest from the start.

From Pfizer to Moderna: who's making billions from Covid-19 vaccines?​

Among the biggest winners will be Moderna and Pfizer – two very different US pharma firms which are both charging more than $30 per person for the protection of their two-dose vaccines. While Moderna was founded just 11 years ago, has never made a profit and employed just 830 staff pre-pandemic, Pfizer traces its roots back to 1849, made a net profit of $9.6bn last year and employs nearly 80,000 staff.

Here, we look at who is in line for the biggest gains – and which shareholders have already made fortunes.

JackOfNoTrades It's not about "miracle cures'! Just try doing some actual RESEARCH instead of just swallowing the drivel that is being fed to you. There's this thing called the INTERNET. Read
I do. HCQ and Ivermectin are not effective treatments for COVID-19. You can scour every corner of the Internet and find whatever quack spouting whatever miracle cure behind whatever "theory" they are spouting. Hell, there's even a quack out there who claims he can purge the vaccine from your system using a combination his treatments. I will follow the science and the medical professionals...and go on living my life.

danielpalos Ivermectin has been proven effective as has SEVERAL other cheap, safe and effective drugs. Vaccines are obviously not enough to turn the tide.
The latest I have read is that some of the alleged studies were fabricated. And, one study was recalled by the author due to inconsistencies.

...Ivermectin has been promoted as a COVID-19 cure throughout the pandemic. Scientists are still studying whether the drug could be used as a treatment, but so far there's little data to suggest it's effective against COVID-19.

I do. HCQ and Ivermectin are not effective treatments for COVID-19. You can scour every corner of the Internet and find whatever quack spouting whatever miracle cure behind whatever "theory" they are spouting. Hell, there's even a quack out there who claims he can purge the vaccine from your system using a combination his treatments. I will follow the science and the medical professionals...and go on living my life.

Why are they approved medications then?

>>>>>>>>>>

Table 2e. Characteristics of Antiviral Agents That Are Approved or Under Evaluation for the Treatment of COVID-19

~S~

They aren't approved treatments by the CDC or the FDA for use on COVID-19. They can be used in an emergency by licensed medical professionals if the situation is deemed necessary. I notice HCQ isn't on the list and the blurb on Ivermectin is less than detailed. HCQ has been approved for decades to treat conditions like Lupus, RA, and malaria. Ivermectin has been used for years to treat parasitic infections in humans...as well as used to deworm livestock (different strength and type of treatment). But these doses are normally half of what people who get treated for COVID get. And it looks like the side effects aren't all that awesome..in addition to having no concrete data they actually work.

Percentage wise, you'd be just as well off injecting disinfectants and introducing UV light into your body "in some other way". :)

Could some vaccines drive the evolution of more virulent pathogens? Conventional wisdom is that natural selection will remove highly lethal pathogens if host death greatly reduces transmission. Vaccines that keep hosts alive but still allow transmission could thus allow very virulent strains to circulate in a population.

Immunity elicited by direct vaccination or by maternal vaccination prolongs host survival but does not prevent infection, viral replication or transmission, thus extending the infectious periods of strains otherwise too lethal to persist. Our data show that anti-disease vaccines that do not prevent transmission can create conditions that promote the emergence of pathogen strains that cause more severe disease in unvaccinated hosts.

They aren't approved treatments by the CDC or the FDA for use on COVID-19. They can be used in an emergency by licensed medical professionals if the situation is deemed necessary.
They are approved by the NIH, which oversees the CDC & FDA Jack

~S~

Could some vaccines drive the evolution of more virulent pathogens? Conventional wisdom is that natural selection will remove highly lethal pathogens if host death greatly reduces transmission. Vaccines that keep hosts alive but still allow transmission could thus allow very virulent strains to circulate in a population.

Immunity elicited by direct vaccination or by maternal vaccination prolongs host survival but does not prevent infection, viral replication or transmission, thus extending the infectious periods of strains otherwise too lethal to persist. Our data show that anti-disease vaccines that do not prevent transmission can create conditions that promote the emergence of pathogen strains that cause more severe disease in unvaccinated hosts.
1636910166266.png

~S~

Forum List

Back