Biden family priest under investigation in California

Why are you unable to comment on the thread topic? I think I know.
I'm not sure what to say about "unspecified allegations". Can't we wait until we know something, anything?
Like every allegation made to anyone connected with Pres. Trump? Hypocrites all of you.
The difference is that Trump created his own mess. The allegations made against Biden are manufactured nonsense. If there's any hypocrisy, it's coming from those who worshipped a narcissistic lying demagogue, but act as every little Biden move no matter how innocuous is some sort of diabolical plan.

"Rev. Kevin O’Brien allegedly “exhibited behaviors in adult settings, consisting primarily of conversations, which may be inconsistent with established Jesuit protocols and boundaries,” according to the statement by John M. Sobrato, the board chairman."

See:

The thread posted is at best misleading and IMO just another faux conservative seeking to attack the character of President Biden. Posters like him, and easyt65, along with a dozen plus others who use half-truths, rumors, innuendos and damn lies to assassinate the character of every Democrat is both vile, hypocritical and deplorable.

Why are you unable to comment on the thread topic? I think I know...

Because so far there isn't any information.

Doesn't matter. You fools ignore real evidence if it goes against your tribe.

"Rev. Kevin O’Brien allegedly “exhibited behaviors in adult settings, consisting primarily of conversations, which may be inconsistent with established Jesuit protocols and boundaries,” according to the statement by John M. Sobrato, the board chairman."

See:

The thread posted is at best misleading and IMO just another faux conservative seeking to attack the character of President Biden. Posters like him, and easyt65, along with a dozen plus others who use half-truths, rumors, innuendos and damn lies to assassinate the character of every Democrat is both vile, hypocritical and deplorable.

Because so far there isn't any information.

Doesn't matter. You fools ignore real evidence if it goes against your tribe.

Wow...Irony poisoning.

Well ya got him now Marv! :laughing0301:

You seem unsurprised that Biden's priest is also a pedo. I understand.

One moment please. Whom do you call a pedophile on what exact reason? And to make this clear: Much most pedophiles as well in absolute and relative numbers are married men.

Who "investigates" what exactly? Tries here anyone to get information about the president of the USA? Is a secret service envolved? What's really going on? ...

Last edited:
In general: Have more people problems now, who had supported Joe Biden? Is it possible that this here has to do with a secret service from a foreign nation and/or the money and/or influence from Donald Trump? Are political groups envolved?

Well ya got him now Marv! :laughing0301:

You seem unsurprised that Biden's priest is also a pedo. I understand.

One moment please. Whom do you call a pedophile on what exact reason? And to make this clear: Much most pedophiles as well in absolute and relative numbers are married men.

Who "investigates" what exactly? Tries here anyone to get information about the president of the USA? Is a secret service envolved? What's really going on? ...

The "pedo" thing is a false narrative that Trumpublicans have been pushing ever since Biden was the nominee. Let it go in one ear, and out the other ;-)

See:

Read the link, dumbshit, and just maybe you will find reality!

Forum List

Back