Biden 'Falls Short' of Two Qualities Democrats Want for 2024: Poll

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
He falls short in a lot more than just two "qualities".

Democrats want a 2024 presidential candidate who is a "fighter" and a "unifier," but President Joe Biden currently "falls short" on meeting these expectations, according to a USA Today/Ipsos poll released this week. When survey respondents were asked to rank nine traits in terms of importance for their next presidential candidate, Democrats ranked "bringing the country together" as the most important and "fights for the people they represent" as the second most important. Republicans also ranked "fights for the people they represent" as the second most important quality, but put "bringing the country together" at fourth place. They ranked standing up for "the freedom and dignity of all Americans" as the most important trait.

The left does not want to be “unified”. The left wants the right to capitulate.

The problem is the left is really dumb.

Just take their love of mask and vax mandates ans lockdowns.

THEY WERE WRONG. Masks do not work. The vax does not work. Lockdowns do not work.

Yet, they do not change their decison making process.

Democrats will never be "unifiers." They're always "fighting" something or "beating" something.

They're basically wimps who got their asses beat on the playground in school. So whenever they attain any measure of power, they tend to abuse it in an attempt to assert what little manhood or womanhood they have left.

Freud could have written an entire library about the psyche of your average Democrat, liberal, progressive, etc.

I'm going to miss that stuttering fuck. Laughing and pointing at that shit show has become a global religion. How many drinking games have been spawned from that idiot shaking hands with one of his invisible friends. Aaah.... good times.

True. I almost got alcohol poisoning one night, during an Obama speech.

I had to give up drinking games when I saw this goober Biden coming.

Forum List

Back