Biden F150 test drive faked?

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
Do they really think he can’t drive a truck around an open parking lot?

1621564647881.png

Maggie Jo Xiden did look pretty silly sitting there turning the wheel back and forth.

I sure hope that's not Ford's final version of the BlueCruise autopilot.

Once you've been president or VP the Secret Service will never let you drive on the open road again. So thankfully his driving days are over.

Last edited:

View attachment 491739

Of all of the stupid threads you’ve posted lately, this is today’s “Biden Is old and incompetent” thread????

So far this week we had a thread about Biden having no official events after 1:00 pm. That was a scandal. We had to explain to you how business people don’t schedule routine work, only meetings and special events.

Then there was a thread about Joe letting the Russians build a pipeline and how he was caving to Putin and we had to point out that Angela Merkel and the EU asked Biden to do this.

Now you’re claiming Joe “faked” his test drive. Are you saying the President staged a photo op???? OH MY GOD!!!! Impeach him now!!!!

You were so busy claiming that doddering old Joe can’t even drive any more that you totally missed the fact that JOE BIDEN AND THE DEMOCRATS STOPPED ISRAEL FROM MURDERING INNOCENT CIVILIANS IN GAZZA.

There’s something Trump never did. Made a phone call to a world leader, and ended a war. That’s a world leader!

Not bad for a doddering old incompetent.

View attachment 491739

Of all of the stupid threads you’ve posted lately, this is today’s “Biden Is old and incompetent” thread????

So far this week we had a thread about Biden having no official events after 1:00 pm. That was a scandal. We had to explain to you how business people don’t schedule routine work, only meetings and special events.

Then there was a thread about Joe letting the Russians build a pipeline and how he was caving to Putin and we had to point out that Angela Merkel and the EU asked Biden to do this.

Now you’re claiming Joe “faked” his test drive. Are you saying the President staged a photo op???? OH MY GOD!!!! Impeach him now!!!!

You were so busy claiming that doddering old Joe can’t even drive any more that you totally missed the fact that JOE BIDEN AND THE DEMOCRATS STOPPED ISRAEL FROM MURDERING INNOCENT CIVILIANS IN GAZZA.

There’s something Trump never did. Made a phone call to a world leader, and ended a war. That’s a world leader!

I knew you would be the first Dimtard who went ballistic over Veggie Joe getting exposed not being able to drive a truck in a circle in a parking lot. :banana: :banana:

View attachment 491739

The truck has 2 steering wheels, like a driver's ed car. Joey ain't driving.

LOL Josef had nothing to do with it the cease fire. Biden didn’t broker any deal. Israel beat Hamas’ ass once again into submission because the only thing those animals understand is violence.

View attachment 491739

And he made an engine sound...

7HOGLHDLGII6PFELFKV4K5UFOE.jpg

If true what the hell is wrong with our media that they didn’t point out that Joe wasn’t driving.

For some reason I doubt that Trump would have been allowed to get away with anything like that.

Can you see the second steering wheel in this angle?
1621572460713.png

Driver's Educations cars may have passenger side BRAKES, but I've never seen an extra steering wheel. LOL. Maybe for southern rednecks, but certainly not common.

Forum List

Back