Biden = Embarrassment in Chief

Really? Just because we left it doesn’t mean we are not still in a war on terror. There were no deaths for 18 mos before his botched withdrawal. And if you don’t believe we are in a Cold War with China, you’re delusional. Harris is so dumb it hurts.

Really? Just because we left it doesn’t mean we are not still in a war on terror. There were no deaths for 18 mos before his botched withdrawal. And if you don’t believe we are in a Cold War with China, you’re delusional. Harris is so dumb it hurts.
You seem biased.

So you cherrypick - I cherrypick .. We'll meet in the middle and figure his average is 46.5% .. Still better than Das Donaldo ever averaged even over his entire presidency! :D
So you think an old Fox poll taken before Biden's clusterfucks were over is equal to the most recent poll, by Gallup?

That's weird especially being the hack you are.

C'mon Zog - You know better than to suggest that Harrris is "so dumb it hurts". High time we stopped calling educated people with a strong bio "idiots".

Donnie had NO bio - No tax returns/ no grades/ no nuttin'

Maybe he's the idiot (not to mention the Greatest Grifter in the history of our country! ;-)

Kamala Devi Harris was born in Oakland, California,[9] on October 20, 1964.[10] Her mother, Shyamala Gopalan, a Tamil Indian biologist whose work on the progesterone receptor gene stimulated advances in breast cancer research,[11] had arrived in the United States from India in 1958 as a 19-year-old graduate student in nutrition and endocrinology at the University of California, Berkeley;[12][13] Gopalan received her PhD in 1964.[14] Harris' father, Donald J. Harris, a Stanford University professor emeritus of economics, arrived in the United States from British Jamaica in 1961 for graduate study at UC Berkeley, receiving a PhD in economics in 1966.[15][16] Of Afro-Jamaican descent, Donald Harris met his future wife, Shyamala Gopalan through the civil rights movement.[17][18]

Harris then returned to California to attend law school at the University of California, Hastings College of the Law through its Legal Education Opportunity Program (LEOP).[39] While at UC Hastings, she served as president of its chapter of the Black Law Students Association.[40] She graduated with a Juris Doctor in 1989[41] and was admitted to the California Bar in June 1990.[42]

C'mon Zog - You know better than to suggest that Harrris is "so dumb it hurts". High time we stopped calling educated people with a strong bio "idiots".

Donnie had NO bio - No tax returns/ no grades/ no nuttin'

Maybe he's the idiot (not to mention the Greatest Grifter in the history of our country! ;-)

Kamala Devi Harris was born in Oakland, California,[9] on October 20, 1964.[10] Her mother, Shyamala Gopalan, a Tamil Indian biologist whose work on the progesterone receptor gene stimulated advances in breast cancer research,[11] had arrived in the United States from India in 1958 as a 19-year-old graduate student in nutrition and endocrinology at the University of California, Berkeley;[12][13] Gopalan received her PhD in 1964.[14] Harris' father, Donald J. Harris, a Stanford University professor emeritus of economics, arrived in the United States from British Jamaica in 1961 for graduate study at UC Berkeley, receiving a PhD in economics in 1966.[15][16] Of Afro-Jamaican descent, Donald Harris met his future wife, Shyamala Gopalan through the civil rights movement.[17][18]

Harris then returned to California to attend law school at the University of California, Hastings College of the Law through its Legal Education Opportunity Program (LEOP).[39] While at UC Hastings, she served as president of its chapter of the Black Law Students Association.[40] She graduated with a Juris Doctor in 1989[41] and was admitted to the California Bar in June 1990.[42]
Harris is so dumb it hurts. I would debate her and win 100x out of 100x. The responses to her Twitter comment were mostly negative and a Twitter is a leftist haven for trolls.

Harris is so dumb it hurts. I would debate her and win 100x out of 100x. The responses to her Twitter comment were mostly negative and a Twitter is a leftist haven for trolls.

And this is why she's a PhD? Not credible my friend. This is the same sort of distractive BS that you kids pull on Dr Maddow.

Anyone who suggests that Kamala or Rachel is an idiot?

Well - / Whatever :D

And this is why she's a PhD? Not credible my friend. This is the same sort of distractive BS that you kids pull on Dr Maddow.

Anyone who suggests that Kamala or Rachel is an idiot?

Well - / Whatever :D
Big deal. She slept her way to the top. Listen to her speak. She sounds like a moron

Can you dispute this:

Not a surprise given his mishandling of the border crisis, hypocritical COVID19 policies, Afghanistan disaster, inflation, companies unable to find workers and the tax the rich mantra. I cannot name one action of his that has been positive to be fair. Not one.

Let’s see you try

Getting us out of Afghanista was a positive thing. Sure, he fucked up leaving beyond belief, but leaving was the right thing to do.

Our deal with Australia so they could have nuc powered subs was a positive. I do not personally care that France is mad at us, what have they done for us lately.

Those are the only two I can think of right now

Getting us out of Afghanista was a positive thing. Sure, he fucked up leaving beyond belief, but leaving was the right thing to do.

Our deal with Australia so they could have nuc powered subs was a positive. I do not personally care that France is mad at us, what have they done for us lately.

Those are the only two I can think of right now
Getting out is positive but he made it into a negative. France / Aussie…tbd

Iowa Poll: 62% of Iowans disapprove of the job Joe Biden is doing as president​

Not a surprise given his mishandling of the border crisis, hypocritical COVID19 policies, Afghanistan disaster, inflation, companies unable to find workers and the tax the rich mantra. I cannot name one action of his that has been positive to be fair. Not one.

Others seem to agree with me. Most others that is.

This is a bad poll for Joe Biden, and it's playing out in everything that he touches right now,” said pollster J. Ann Selzer.”

For those with TDS who always say “but but Trump”….

Biden's job approval rating is lower than former President Donald Trump's worst showing in the Iowa Poll.

Truth over Facts
Buyers Remorse
100% agree. Biden can barely chew food and the lefties voted for him.....he was the only one that could stealth in as a moderate..........

Iowa Poll: 62% of Iowans disapprove of the job Joe Biden is doing as president​

Others seem to agree with me. Most others that is.

This is a bad poll for Joe Biden, and it's playing out in everything that he touches right now,” said pollster J. Ann Selzer.”

For those with TDS who always say “but but Trump”….

Biden's job approval rating is lower than former President Donald Trump's worst showing in the Iowa Poll.

Truth over Facts
Buyers Remorse
Imagine that, Americans hate Chairman Xiden and his bullshit.

At the end of the day, Biden ended the war in Afghanistan and Trump didn't.

Forum List

Back