Biden Economy Continues It’s Downward Spiral

Smart folks moving their money to places least impacted by the DC swamp creatures.

Nine days, Son.

Let's what and see what's going on in 91 more.
Another 450,000 leftyflu deaths???
Don't be stupider than you have to be.

I feel like I've told you this before...
Well was just doing simple math...even you can do that, right? 5000 deaths a day for 91 days gives you......

Smart folks moving their money to places least impacted by the DC swamp creatures.

Nine days, Son.

Well was just doing simple math...even you can do that, right? 5000 deaths a day for 91 days gives you......
Sigh.. nobody ever takes my advice.

Nine days, Son.

You said something about waiting to see what happens in 91 days....I did the math for you.

Nine days, Son.

You said something about waiting to see what happens in 91 days....I did the math for you.
tenor (16).gif

Nine days, Son.

View attachment 450211
Awwwww it will be okay.

Nine days, Son.

View attachment 450211
Awwwww it will be okay.
Not until you raise your game to the point everything stops going over your head.

Nine days, Son.

View attachment 450211
Awwwww it will be okay.
Not until you raise your game to the point everything stops going over your head.
Waah

Forum List

Back