Biden Dumps 1.5 million Tax Dollars for AI to Detect “ Microaggression”

Well folks, the authoritarian moves continue to increase by the week with the Biden puppeteers behind the scenes going nuts! My take- Obama is reacting to Musk’s recent purchase! He is likely losing sleep, tossing and turning, as his goals for controlling the narrative go awry!

Make sure not to miss the term, microaggressions! Bad words right hurting feelings! So much money when veterans are homeless and Fed should built houses using the $$$- our money!

What will happen if AI concludes the microaggressions are mainly made by Left Wingers 🤔

What will happen if AI concludes the microaggressions are mainly made by Left Wingers 🤔
Great question! That could be a definite finding, especially if no human (forget finding a non-biased human working at the White House) selects the information to “feed” the AI.

How exactly are they programming this AI to scour the internet for these “microaggressions”? AI can accomplish much in a very short time given a specific task, but still requires a human to select or feed the knowledge prior to devouring? For instance, AI can self-learn but still requires to be taught which words are and which words aren’t inflammatory or considered triggering. I can imagine the corruption right there! I need to learn more to confirm that’s the case, that human manipulation (Biden’s underlings) could impact the AI data prior to AI scouring.

“Judicial Watch president Tom Fitton likened the Biden administration’s funding of the artificial intelligence research to the Chinese Communist Party’s efforts to "censor speech unapproved by the state." For the Biden administration, Fitton said, the research is a "project to make it easier for their leftist allies to censor speech."

Great question! That could be a definite finding, especially if no human (forget finding a non-biased human working at the White House) selects the information to “feed” the AI.

How exactly are they programming this AI to scour the internet for these “microaggressions”? AI can accomplish much in a very short time given a specific task, but still requires a human to select or feed the knowledge prior to devouring? For instance, AI can self-learn but still requires to be taught which words are and which words aren’t inflammatory or considered triggering. I can imagine the corruption right there! I need to learn more to confirm that’s the case, that human manipulation (Biden’s underlings) could impact the AI data prior to AI scouring.
Democrats incharge, the AI data will be scrutinized and manipulated behind closed doors, apparently for transparency

Social media algorithm's are a form of AI, so it's been around, and it's being manipulated, and it's being used to destroy political and civilian opponent's. It's now being proven with Twitter in a worst case scenario as we've since learned. American's beware.

“Judicial Watch president Tom Fitton likened the Biden administration’s funding of the artificial intelligence research to the Chinese Communist Party’s efforts to "censor speech unapproved by the state." For the Biden administration, Fitton said, the research is a "project to make it easier for their leftist allies to censor speech."

This is what happens when this nation has fallen asleep at the wheel, and allowed highly corrupt player's to take it over. Let's see how well Kevin McCarthy can move forward with the house in getting some order restored somehow.

That Jefferies guy was the devil incarnate himself, when standing up there running his evil smooth Barrack Obama wanta be mouth after Kevin won the gavel.

If this nation doesn't recognize these devil's when they open their mouths, then it is finished.

Social media algorithm's are a form of AI, so it's been around, and it's being manipulated, and it's being used to destroy political and civilian opponent's. It's now being proven with Twitter in a worst case scenario as we've since learned. American's beware.
Current times involve having a wealth of information at the touch of a few keys (which will be a thing of the past before long without the need for keyboards) for citizens.

Certain puppeteers have frequent nightmares about the populace at large gaining in numbers who obtain factual info on our own. Just think how global access to immediate info could help the world IF we didn’t have financially greedy control freaks in the mix!

The tide has turned against the covert actions and suppression of medical information. Short lists of names will soon come out, heads and their underlings will be known. All politicians and medical spokespeople still trying to market the poison will be ostracized, as they should be; no more patients for corruptive physicians (those who knew but supported the lies anyway) no more money for corrupt overheads who profit off the deaths of “inferiors”. I am considered an inferior because like many other commoners, I do my own research and do not accept statements by 3rd party profiteers. In bulk, we matter, but that is due to persistence and of our own doing. If left to the corruptive decision makers, nothing would’ve ever come out and many uninformed would would still be under the delusion that the “vaccinations” in truth the fake vaccines were “saving lives”. Hurrah for a new day!

Added note: Gutter Boy Gates and Fishy Fauci are cut from the same ragged cloth. Hard to measure corruptive elements that are both set in concrete, but they are both guilty of very serious and related crimes, as well as many others.

May the chips fall where they may in the pursuit of truth.

Current times involve having a wealth of information at the touch of a few keys (which will be a thing of the past before long without the need for keyboards) for citizens.

Certain puppeteers have frequent nightmares about the populace at large gaining in numbers who obtain factual info on our own. Just think how global access to immediate info could help the world IF we didn’t have financially greedy control freaks in the mix!

The tide has turned against the covert actions and suppression of medical information. Short lists of names will soon come out, heads and their underlings will be known. All politicians and medical spokespeople still trying to market the poison will be ostracized, as they should be; no more patients for corruptive physicians (those who knew but supported the lies anyway) no more money for corrupt overheads who profit off the deaths of “inferiors”. I am considered an inferior because like many other commoners, I do my own research and do not accept statements by 3rd party profiteers. In bulk, we matter, but that is due to persistence and of our own doing. If left to the corruptive decision makers, nothing would’ve ever come out and many uninformed would would still be under the delusion that the “vaccinations” in truth the fake vaccines were “saving lives”. Hurrah for a new day!

Added note: Gutter Boy Gates and Fishy Fauci are cut from the same ragged cloth. Hard to measure corruptive elements that are both set in concrete, but they are both guilty of very serious and related crimes, as well as many others.

May the chips fall where they may in the pursuit of truth.
Who is gutter boy Gates ? Bill ?

Forum List

Back