Biden busted for releasing misleading photos of empty kid cages.

Nostra pinned your ass. Your personal attack is proof.
Next debate, please.......
I guess you missed where Nostra started with personal attacks.

Biden didn't tell anyone to come to the border. The surge he is referring to was a surge of resources so that asylum claims can be processed. It was misconstrued by right wing media but none of y'all seem to do much independent thinking.

Google the debates when he said he wanted a surge at the border, Dumbass.
Let me see. Ah yes. Google says Nostra is full of shit.

Cool. That was easy.
Cool.
That was easy to set you up to get owned.

The surge he's referring to is resources for those claiming asylum, dumbass.

It's dangerous for you idiots to talk about Biden opening up the border. People in Central America might actually believe your lies.

Nostra pinned your ass. Your personal attack is proof.
Next debate, please.......
I guess you missed where Nostra started with personal attacks.

Biden didn't tell anyone to come to the border. The surge he is referring to was a surge of resources so that asylum claims can be processed. It was misconstrued by right wing media but none of y'all seem to do much independent thinking.

You lost.

Adios!

Retreating from what?

That was my EXACT CLAIM, Dumbass.
You claimed that Obama did exactly the same as Trump.

That's a complete lie and you're retreating from it because your own source show that it's not true.

Google the debates when he said he wanted a surge at the border, Dumbass.
Let me see. Ah yes. Google says Nostra is full of shit.

Cool. That was easy.
Cool.
That was easy to set you up to get owned.

The surge he's referring to is resources for those claiming asylum, dumbass.

It's dangerous for you idiots to talk about Biden opening up the border. People in Central America might actually believe your lies.
No Dumbass, he didn't say "surge of resources", he said surge of those at the border.

Man, you should just go jack off to a Biden photo the rest of the night.

What I would do as president is several more things, because things have changed. I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediately surge to the border all those people are seeking asylum, they deserve to be heard. That’s who we are. We’re a nation who says, if you want to flee, and you’re freeing oppression, you should come.

Forum List

Back