Biden building border wall. Another promise broken.

Biden promised "'not another foot" of wall would be built. Does this make him a racist?
We're not even up to human yet. I saw an unblinking, stoned out zombie yesterday.

Apparently they're making industrial-grade xanax now. You could have waved a 12-year old in front of that retard and it wouldn't have drooled.

What spin are we going to see from the left on this?

Biden ripped into Trump for his desire to build a wall. Biden claims there is no border crisis, yet he adds to the wall? How do those that hated the wall now feel that Biden is continuing to build the not needed, racist wall?

Lol, you loons were against any money going for the wall. So by your parties definition, you're a racist.
This isn't a wall you ignorant retard, it's fencing that already existed, that was in disrepair. There is a difference between fixing existing structures, and building a giant wall along the whole border.

But then again, I am assuming you would be smart enough to understand that difference.

This isn't a wall you ignorant retard, it's fencing that already existed, that was in disrepair. There is a difference between fixing existing structures, and building a giant wall along the whole border.

But then again, I am assuming you would be smart enough to understand that difference.
Democrats want open borders, I guess with illegals starting to fill liberal run shitholes. There is going to be part of our border shutdown. Which is a good thing.

You didn't read the link, did you?

Biden building border wall. Another promise broken.​

No surprise, the US has been building barriers since before 9/11.

If walls don’t work why would Baked Alive In Trucks *Joe repair them?

When is the left going to give out their talking points on this? My guess is they have been instructed not to talk about it in hopes it just goes away.

Forum List

Back