Biden Bribes From Russia Undermining NATO

Hunter Biden's paintings are selling to unknown buyers for the same as your average Monet....$500,000.00.
I wonder what the conversion rate is from Yuan to USD?

Monets are selling for millions of dollars. The average price for a Monet is $7 million - a far cry from what Hunter is asking. And then you prove you're a total idiot by putting that Chinese spin on the story.

If you're stupid enough to believe Biden is in the pay of the Chinese, you need to consider a home for dementia patients.

Has Hunter Biden actually SOLD any paintings? I can have my cat walk across a canvas and put a $500,000 price tag on it but finding some fool to pay $500,000 for it is a whole other story.

Monets are selling for millions of dollars. The average price for a Monet is $7 million - a far cry from what Hunter is asking. And then you prove you're a total idiot by putting that Chinese spin on the story.

If you're stupid enough to believe Biden is in the pay of the Chinese, you need to consider a home for dementia patients.

Has Hunter Biden actually SOLD any paintings? I can have my cat walk across a canvas and put a $500,000 price tag on it but finding some fool to pay $500,000 for it is a whole other story.

Even you can't be this much of a dunce......so you must simply be a liar.

It's clearly a kick-back scheme to buy Biden influence.

Biden learned from the best:

1635694650233.png

Forum List

Back