Biden angry because Twitter won't transfer Trump's followers to his account

That's not how it works, Joe. :laughing0301:
The Biden camp is now complaining that Twitter not giving them the Trump Admin’s millions of followers “unnecessarily politicizes what otherwise should be a routine transfer of communication” Biden team slams Twitter over plan to wipe followers from White House accounts
Tom Elliott
Tom Elliott (@tomselliott) December 24, 2020
"Sleepy Joe, who couldn’t get a dozen supporters at rallies, CRANKY with Twitter for not handing over Trump’s 10s of MILLIONS of followers"

"The Biden camp is all sorts of cranky with Twitter because they will not give them the Trump admin’s millions and millions and millions of followers.

They accused Twitter of politicizing a routine transfer of communication."

Sleepy Joe, who couldn't get a dozen supporters at rallies, CRANKY with Twitter for not handing over Trump's 10s of MILLIONS of followers

View attachment 433026
I think Joe is tired of going to Hillary to find out poop on people, or she upped her rates to extortion masters.

The Biden camp is now complaining that Twitter not giving them the Trump Admin’s millions of followers “unnecessarily politicizes what otherwise should be a routine transfer of communication” Biden team slams Twitter over plan to wipe followers from White House accounts
Tom Elliott
"Sleepy Joe, who couldn’t get a dozen supporters at rallies, CRANKY with Twitter for not handing over Trump’s 10s of MILLIONS of followers"

"The Biden camp is all sorts of cranky with Twitter because they will not give them the Trump admin’s millions and millions and millions of followers.

Sleepy Joe, who couldn't get a dozen supporters at rallies, CRANKY with Twitter for not handing over Trump's 10s of MILLIONS of followers

View attachment 433026
Why wouldn’t trump followers want to follow the new presidents twitter account?

How about - because he's Biden, not Trump?

Do you settle for tofu when what you really want is a steak?

You're a perfect example of special stupid and you don't even have to try.

Bless your heart!.

The twitter account is the POTUS account started by Barrack Obama. Obama's 13 million followers were transferred to Trump during the transition, and the same thing should happen this time as well. This is the White House account, not Trump's personal account.

It seems that Donald Trump is trying to bully Twitter into doing this. Trump is trying to pretend that he's going to be a big deal after he's out of office. It won't happen.
Barry Hussein only had 13 million followers on twitter? How many does Trump have? Around 80 MILLION.

Once again Trump >>>>>>Barry Hussein.

OUCH! :laughing0301:

Only freaks will follow pedo joe.
you follow the office not the man :cool:

No, I will not follow a pedo who is in the office.

So I assume you don't follow President Trump on Twitter.

Trump was sued for beating and raping one of Epstein's girls. She was 13 at the time she said he raped her. There's also Trump's admission to Howard Stern that he walked into the dressing rooms at his pageants - including the Teenage Miss America contest, because as the pageant "owner" he could do that. Not to mention those super creepy photo shoots he did with Ivanka when she was 12 or 13. Her sitting on his lap looking all Lolita. Yuck!

I don't follow Trump's Twitter account, but I do follow Justin Trudeau. I mostly follow favourite athletes.
And he had the nerve to make up that biden watches girls shower when we know trump purchased the teen miss America pageant so he could watch them nude backstage?

such hypocrisy

That's what Trump does - he accuses others of the things he's doing, to deflect attention from his own criminal behaviour. When the Access Hollywood tape came out, he invited Bill's women to the debate with Hillary, to humiliate her.

When the Ukraine Scandal erupted, he accused Joe Biden of corrupt behaviour in the Ukraine. When he separated families, he tried to claim Obama did it first.
/——/ The problem is, Trump told the truth about Clinton, Hunter Biden and Obozo putting kids in cages— unless you denying any of that happened.

You did follow a pedo and rapist if you followed trump.

Did one of Bidens ex wives accuse him of rape in court? Nope. Did Obama’s wife accuse him of rape? Nope.

Trumps ex wife accused him. Then years later he admits he just grabs women’s pussies.

And he used to party with Jeffrey Epstein. Face it, you supported a scumbag

No, Biden is a pedophile who has sold America, bows to China, fondles little girls, took showers with his daughter and has a crack head son with ties with human trafficking. These are vile despicable people that you follow. This is your man. Not mine. Sorry, but I won't recognize his illegitimate decrees. Pound sand.
Bush did cocaine and you voted for him. But years prior you cried because bill smoked weed. You hold democrats to a higher standard. I’m sure you’d give Trump a pass if Eric was found out to be a crackhead. It would explain a lot

I voted for nader. Both shrubs were screwups.
Soooo many conservatives deny voting for bush bush McCain Romney. Us liberals are proud we voted for carter Clinton gore Kerry Obama and hillary

Tom Elliott

View attachment 433026
Why wouldn’t trump followers want to follow the new presidents twitter account?

How about - because he's Biden, not Trump?

Do you settle for tofu when what you really want is a steak?

You're a perfect example of special stupid and you don't even have to try.

Bless your heart!.

The twitter account is the POTUS account started by Barrack Obama. Obama's 13 million followers were transferred to Trump during the transition, and the same thing should happen this time as well. This is the White House account, not Trump's personal account.

It seems that Donald Trump is trying to bully Twitter into doing this. Trump is trying to pretend that he's going to be a big deal after he's out of office. It won't happen.
Barry Hussein only had 13 million followers on twitter? How many does Trump have? Around 80 MILLION.

Once again Trump >>>>>>Barry Hussein.

OUCH! :laughing0301:
I term president. One of the worst

You did follow a pedo and rapist if you followed trump.

Did one of Bidens ex wives accuse him of rape in court? Nope. Did Obama’s wife accuse him of rape? Nope.

Trumps ex wife accused him. Then years later he admits he just grabs women’s pussies.

And he used to party with Jeffrey Epstein. Face it, you supported a scumbag

No, Biden is a pedophile who has sold America, bows to China, fondles little girls, took showers with his daughter and has a crack head son with ties with human trafficking. These are vile despicable people that you follow. This is your man. Not mine. Sorry, but I won't recognize his illegitimate decrees. Pound sand.
Bush did cocaine and you voted for him. But years prior you cried because bill smoked weed. You hold democrats to a higher standard. I’m sure you’d give Trump a pass if Eric was found out to be a crackhead. It would explain a lot

I voted for nader. Both shrubs were screwups.
Soooo many conservatives deny voting for bush bush McCain Romney. Us liberals are proud we voted for carter Clinton gore Kerry Obama and hillary
/———/ You got a list of those conservatives you can share with us? I’m proud to have voted for those Republicans. Even a flawed Republican is ten times better than the half wits you clowns nominate.

Tom Elliott

View attachment 433026

"The counters gave me Trumps votes, I should get his Twitter followers the same way!" Beijing Biden

Tom Elliott

View attachment 433026
False. The @potus account is not Trump's account. Is the account of whoever is president at the time. Obama had it at one point.

Tom Elliott

View attachment 433026
This isnt satire? Democrats are supposed to be computer savvy. I can understand the Vegetable thinking like this, but his staff? :auiqs.jpg:
It's not satire because it's just false. Biden refers to the @POTUS account, not Trump's personal @realdonaldtrump account.

Tom Elliott

View attachment 433026
They gave tRump president Obama's.
Aren't they a private company that can do what they want?
Yup, I was just pointing out the reason the Biden administration is justifiably a bit miffed.
Yet, when conservative voices are shut off from Twitter, we hear nothing about anyone being justifiably miffed. Sounds like the Biden regime should just suck it up and go somewhere else.
They still get the accounts, they will just be reset. They will fill quickly.
Seriously, who wants to hear what Quid Pro has to say? The guy could barely get a handful to come to his rallies whereas TRUMP! had tens of thousands. He won't match TRUMP!'s numbers.
That's what cultism is.
You just identified why the presidential election was never intended to be a national popularity contest.

Forum List

Back