Biden Administration is the Crisis Administation

Concerned American

Diamond Member
Dec 5, 2020
In your head
Watching this evening's news I heard the commentators refer to Biden's two major crises, Afghanistan and covid. I thought, "Gee, it's only been seven months and they've already swept the crisis on the southern border under the rug." Well, folks, looks like you have another failure to add to Biden's resume.

Watching this evening's news I heard the commentators refer to Biden's two major crises, Afghanistan and covid. I thought, "Gee, it's only been seven months and they've already swept the crisis on the southern border under the rug." Well, folks, looks like you have another failure to add to Biden's resume.
Biden is incompetent.

I think it's time for Biden to fly to Kabul, load up his 18 wheeler and drive folks to the airport.
The problem is the Taliban only gave a truce until the end of August.
Getting Americans out in time looks doubtful and scary.
Bad things could happen in September.

kyzr
Well they should use Bagram air base. I'd bet we still have troops there and no civilians can get into that air base. Get our people there and out.

kyzr
Well they should use Bagram air base. I'd bet we still have troops there and no civilians can get into that air base. Get our people there and out.
Problem is "our people" are scattered about Kabul and Bagram is far away.
I heard the Brits are sending armored cars out to pick up their people, why won't Xiden do that?

Forum List

Back