Biden Admin: K-12 Schools Must Put Boys In Girls’ Bathrooms To Get Federal Lunch Money

What about your man, Donald J Trump?

Trump groped women and got away with it.

Or i guess it doesn't matter, since he is a Repug.

At least he could define a woman.

There was a time that I would say "I want the best person to be president" and now I say "anyone but a democrat".

I mean democrats have done some good things. Like social security. But this new breed of democrat don't even care about America or Americans. All they care about is their own personal political and financial gain. They will let America sink in a flood of shit as long as it's nice in their backyard. This isn't even about America, this is about improving their faux social scores.

metalwolf said:
Or i guess it doesn't matter, since he is a Repug.

Media didn't care at all about his marriages or his dates or whatever when they believed he was a democrat. And it wasn't until he ran on repunk ticket that all these women (lefties by the way) turn up. They sure didn't have a word to say up till that point now did they?

Seems dems are trying to hurt the health of these little abortion escapees. If you can't get them in the womb......put them in gun free zone schools and then starve them out after you've made them dependent on the left's sorry school lunches.

Forum List

Back