‘Bibi, you are destroying my future’: Anti-Netanyahu protesters defy lockdown, clash with police in Tel Aviv

Natural Citizen

American Made
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 8, 2016
Ring them bells of freedom! Ring em loud! Heh heeeee.....

Demonstrators opposing Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu descended on the streets of Tel Aviv on Saturday night, despite only being allowed to rally outside their homes.

Clashes broke out when police tried to contain thousands of protesters who poured into Habima Square in central Tel Aviv to demand that the PM step down.

Officers were filmed dragging people along the ground and struggling to push the crowd away from the square.

Demonstrators held up signs reading “Go!” and “Bibi, you are destroying my future,” referring Netanyahu’s popular nickname.

Continued - Anti-Netanyahu protesters defy lockdown, clash with police in Tel Aviv

Last edited:
Well this is a rather awkward thing for the Left.

On the one hand, the only person they may hate more than Trump is Bibi and the Zionist nation, but on the other hand the Left has an orgasm every time a government imposes lock downs and shuts down a country's economy and acts like a fascist prick.

Ring them bells of freedom! Ring em loud! Heh heeeee.....

Demonstrators opposing Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu descended on the streets of Tel Aviv on Saturday night, despite only being allowed to rally outside their homes.

Clashes broke out when police tried to contain thousands of protesters who poured into Habima Square in central Tel Aviv to demand that the PM step down.

Officers were filmed dragging people along the ground and struggling to push the crowd away from the square.

Demonstrators held up signs reading “Go!” and “Bibi, you are destroying my future,” referring Netanyahu’s popular nickname.

Continued - ‘Bibi, you are destroying my future’: Anti-Netanyahu protesters defy lockdown, clash with police in Tel Aviv

According to a republican on USMB Bibi is an official Democrat communist...

Well this is a rather awkward thing for the Left.

On the one hand, the only person they may hate more than Trump is Bibi and the Zionist nation, but on the other hand the Left has an orgasm every time a government imposes lock downs and shuts down a country's economy and acts like a fascist prick.
Unlike anything that exist in the South.

Forum List

Back